Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Balmung 60's Girlpacks

<< < (8/10) > >>

Dabanisher:
you finished the rest of the overwatch packs ??? .....
dammit
ill have to try them since everyone is putting much out at the moment

FluffyMongeese:
What happened to the links for 8, 11, and 12?

Balmung60:

--- Quote from: FluffyMongeese on March 07, 2017, 07:09:47 PM ---What happened to the links for 8, 11, and 12?

--- End quote ---
They apparently got eaten when I tried to update the links with slightly newer versions and I didn't catch it because it was late at night and I went to bed right after.

Thanks for the catch and the links should be fixed now.

Dabanisher:
some of your packs leave something more to desire like your overwatch girls i saw them and there is much i wish was there and if your comitted to make some good ones you can start with mine as the base and build up from there i dont mind if you update them

Balmung60:

--- Quote from: dabanisher on March 08, 2017, 07:37:55 PM ---some of your packs leave something more to desire like your overwatch girls i saw them and there is much i wish was there and if your comitted to make some good ones you can start with mine as the base and build up from there i dont mind if you update them

--- End quote ---
I could try that, though I used everything I could find at the time I made the packs (I mean, not as in I took every image I found and stuck them in the pack, but as in I went through every archive I was aware of), though the Overwatch girls in particular suffer from being made for the last non-crazy's mod version and only really being split up from what I already had, rather than adding stuff I wouldn't have otherwise for the new image categories. Also, I can't say that I'll use everything you used, since I try to avoid things like non-group images featuring more than two participants (noticed while going through oral images).

Also, I realize that a lot of the older packs could probably use a similar update in amount of content. A general rework should be coming some time after my current project is done, so it could be a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version