Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Balmung 60's Girlpacks

<< < (9/10) > >>

Dabanisher:
i look at multiple sites rule 34(be aware there are 2 one has more tags and searchability),E621 (furry website but has some other stuff),gelbooru (alot of images you cant find on rule 34 and e621 would be here), and hentai foundry (usually not much but sometimes i can find something here)

Balmung60:
I mostly use Rule34 (though I'm only aware of the one), Danbooru (Gelbooru's low quality standards and lack of tag autocomplete make me sad), pixiv, hentai-foundry, and g.e-hentai. Especially if there's not much to work with, I might also check deviantart or something.

Dabanisher:
really the auto complete is waht sets you off from gelbooru? ive never had a problem of remembering the girls i wanna make plus it help with looking for profile pics and low standards i would think that rule 34 has worse standards than them but eh too each his own.

790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit:
Everything from Danbooru is uploaded to Gelbooru, plus Gelbooru typically has images that Danbooru does not. Add on top of that the lack of tag limits and images not put behind a paywall.

I pretty much never use Danbooru anymore when I go image hunting for packs.

Balmung60:

--- Quote from: dabanisher on March 10, 2017, 11:44:20 PM ---really the auto complete is waht sets you off from gelbooru? ive never had a problem of remembering the girls i wanna make plus it help with looking for profile pics and low standards i would think that rule 34 has worse standards than them but eh too each his own.

--- End quote ---
It's a convenience thing, especially when the image boards insist on using non-localized names or obscure translations of character names or I don't feel like guessing whether their character tag has the copyright in parentheses afterwards.

Besides, I mostly use Danbooru for profile pictures and other non-sexually explicit categories, which are generally plentiful for non-obscure characters to such an extent that I can afford to be pickier and still have a robust profile category. For characters where this isn't the case, I actually will go to Gelbooru, Deviantart, and/or Pixiv (I actually often jump straight to pixiv, though). Meanwhile, the sexually explicit categories more often require taking whatever I can get, or at least relaxing standards to fill the category.

Overall, it seems like much ado over nothing, since it's largely about the easiest category to fill to an at least reasonable size.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version