Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now

<< < (2/339) > >>

crazy:

--- Quote from: Aika on May 19, 2012, 02:21:36 PM ---Might want to be careful with implementing my customer service job. I made some changes to cbrothel.cpp to make sure the customer service job only works after the whores do their thing. I see you haven't implemented any of those changes, so the customer service job is going to end up taking customers away from your whores.

As for your crash bug, most likely you're using an array index that's outside of the bounds of the array being used. A size 25 array only uses indexes 0-24. I'll take a look at your code and see if I can catch the error.

Edit: Here's one error found. You need to change lines 108 and 109 in constants.h to this:

--- Code: ---const unsigned int NUMJOBTYPES          = 8;
const unsigned int NUM_JOBS             =39;
--- End code ---

And also change line 220 in cScreenGirlManagement.cpp and line 183 in cScreenGirlDetails.cpp to

--- Code: ---for(unsigned int i=0; i<NUMJOBTYPES; i++)
--- End code ---

That should stop the list boxes from causing the crash due to the list boxes using array indexes outside of their bounds.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much that worked.  Now if you don't mind me asking do you know how to prevent movies and clinic from showing in the brothels?  In the mean time im going be hacking away at that.

Aika:
Wait, so you don't want the movies or clinic jobs to show up yet? I don't think I understand what you're asking.

crazy:

--- Quote from: Aika on May 19, 2012, 04:57:36 PM ---Wait, so you don't want the movies or clinic jobs to show up yet? I don't think I understand what you're asking.

--- End quote ---
Figured it out.  But thanks for the help you gave me.

crazy:
Okay update new problem beast capture is broken.  Explore cata also only works about half the time as i made no changes to either of them idk why they are broke (might be linked to having gang set to cata at the same time as the girl).  It just freezes when im testing it.  Hopefully someone can point me to the problem.

When I get all the jobs working ill go ahead and release it for people to play though it will need some more work

Aika:
Broken link

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version