devolution

Author Topic: Whoremaster: Very Bad Man Version 1.01a Updated 02/16/2016, now with girlpacks  (Read 71415 times)

Offline jonwich

Not sure why not, looking at the changes I can't see anything that would cause this not to work with the current version, which hasn't had any base files changed since before .27 I think. I know this is built for .27 though, so I'd not be entirely surprised that it's not working with .28, though I am a little. But then, I'm a writer, so it's possible I'm missing something, eh? Either way, I'm working on a few things for it right now, and hoping to hear from Crazy shortly. If it's a particular bother mate, I can try to hurry along updating this to .28 instead of working on the new text. Not that big a deal, I'd need to update it to .28 anyway. In the coming version, I believe I'm going to keep a full set of the game, so there's no worries if I get caught a bit behind, and also less hassle with putting files in whatever spot.

Hopefully this next version will have an update to house cleaners, a public urinal job in lieu of community service, and possibly that particular matron job done up nicely. Still would like to do up some nice text for when buying slaves too.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
If you look at the source code on github you can see what changes were made in each commit.
The commit for the slave market update has a lot to go through but this should be where your problem lies.

If you still can't find the problem, send me your source code and I can track it down for you.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Dragonflight

• Master of The Shattered Prophet
I think the issue is the new screen for the slave market, I can wait, what i think i'll do is run the base game EXE whenever i want to access the slave market and your EXE when i want to use the stuff in that.
Hey, its really me. -Dragonflight

Offline jonwich

Appreciate it Joey. Already checked, though, there shouldn't be anything causing major issues there between .27 and .28 with the exe being replaced. At least I'm pretty sure. All I've changed is text. To double check, I went ahead and grabbed the full .28 version from Mega, and replaced it with my .exe, and it worked like a charm. Tested the slave market, played a dozen weeks without any issues. Unleeeeeeeess (and this is perfectly possible) I forgot to upload my .27 version. Totally possible, because I still have .19 listed. I'll double check and make sure I have what I've been working on uploaded today anyway.

Offline jonwich

Hey, apologies Dragonflight. I'll get it done today. I was roped into watching my niece and nephews yesterday so their parents could go on Valentine's Day dates. Lots of fun, but it means I wasn't able to finish up. I expect I will later today though, gotta crash for a bit.

Offline jonwich

In the process right now of setting up a stand-alone version. Basically it's what I'm using, sans girls. This will play right out of the gate, and it's based on the .27 version (mostly what you'll be missing from the .28 is some statistics saved and loaded that got fixed, like building happiness and filthiness). I'll update fully to .28 in the next version I have finished text for, I'm hoping that will be soon.  In the meantime, this version is what I'm personally playing, and it has some extra text tweaks for some work in progress lines. (To explain, I often go through and change one or two lines/scenes at a time, somewhat randomly, and then I often test them for a while to decide if I like it or not) Also included a couple new collars (Matron for any free girls in management positions, and one for any daughters you want to keep "free") and a new outfit for milkers/animal handlers. This should be uploaded sometime soon, I'm in the process of setting it up. It's taking a bit because it involves making a copy of my folder and then removing the girls files (cause I''m a little lazy). I've got an 80 gig folder, but it's happening, I promise. :P

Offline Dragonflight

80 Gig? What..? Thats bigger then my entire computer's harddrive XD
Welp, I can hardly wait.

Offline jonwich

Eesh, bigger than your hard drive? All together I have something like 30 TB. x.x 80 gigs is really kickin' it old school, man! Anyway, you don't have to wait, I updated it last night, check the first post. I just forgot to do a post at the end, but the title and first post were updated last night. (Or rather, really, really early this morning.)

Offline jonwich

Uploading a couple rare girl packs now. I do prefer real girl packs, and honestly, I'll probably keep working with/through Capt most of the time. The guy just flat out knows what's up, he's got a good eye and can whittle things like no one's business. That said, I'm likely to start posting girl packs with more specialized content, like petplay and cowgirls, urinal updates, or girls that have a lot of BDSM in their careers. Some of these will probably go to Capt when the girl is particularly mainstream, or if he has a pack going already (like Caprice, Melissa Mendiny, Cherry Crush, Lindsey Stirling, etc). The ones I'll post here are ones that have less content or specialized content, meaning I can really only account for a few image types. (Example: The first two, uploading now, are Vina and Katie Thornton. Both have Hucow content, Vina has done exclusively softcore BDSM, Katie has a couple hardcore scenes that I can't find for the life of me, softcore, BDSM, and possibly coming petgirl content) I'd advise using the Default Images with this so that you still get images for sex blowjobs and stuff. I'm working on a writeup now for Joey so that maybe next release we can include image types for urinal/watersports, and petgirl content. (Likely to simply be "Petgirl" image type and maybe PetPregnant, PetOral, PetBeast, just to fill out the images currently in the job for now) If I can get together with him and make that happen in .29 or .30, I'll update it into my mod and probably start a Default Images folder so that you can get some of that content with any girl, and some small updates as I find them for packs Capt may have released. Anyway, two new girl packs in a bit guys, you'll notice the title change, it will be at the end of the post.

Offline Dragonflight

Eesh, bigger than your hard drive? All together I have something like 30 TB. x.x 80 gigs is really kickin' it old school, man! Anyway, you don't have to wait, I updated it last night, check the first post. I just forgot to do a post at the end, but the title and first post were updated last night. (Or rather, really, really early this morning.)

D: yeah, i have about a 70 gig in all hard drive, anyways, awesome! now i don't have to worry about the slave market crashing the game XD

Offline Morkar

The mega links dont work

Offline jonwich

Mega is offline right now, mate, sorry about that. It should be back up later I'm sure. If you'd like, I could mirror them on Keep2share?

Offline tester18

The mega links dont work

Mega is offline right now, mate, sorry about that. It should be back up later I'm sure. If you'd like, I could mirror them on Keep2share?

Mega doesn't seem to be working right at the moment with certain browsers. It worked fine with Chrome for me though, so maybe you just need to switch browsers for a bit until the issue, whatever it is, is fixed? I hope this helps!

Offline jonwich

Seems to be working fine for me again on Firefox, and it never stopped working on Jdownloader 2 I think. That's actually my favorite way to use it, because Mega is notorious for browser errors, those seem to happen way less with a download manager.

Offline Morkar

Ok the  download works fine but the extraction of the files gives a lot of errors  7zip  is a BIG  shit