Author Topic: Whoremaster: Very Bad Man Version 1.01a Updated 02/16/2016, now with girlpacks  (Read 71432 times)

Offline jonwich

Odd, I just extracted my copies without issue, so the file should be corrupt unless something went wrong with the download. What did you use to extract? Both z7 and Winrar should extract it perfectly fine.... But if you're having trouble, I guess I can create a rar version.

Offline jonwich

There was in fact a problem with the version I uploaded, it had nothing to do with z7. I just updated it. I forgot and kept the default images folder in, I'll get a version up without it eventually, but I will be keeping a version with default images up too, because I'm eventually going to need it. Might check the config file too, I doubt I changed it back from my test version.

Offline Sergo

Downoad link to the game is dead

Offline jonwich

It's actually not down, but I have no idea why this is happening. The file is up, I can see it, I can download it, I can rename it, I can do anything. But the link I post says it's not. I've even deleted and reuploaded it. I'll have to figure out a solution. Anyone have any ideas?

Offline jonwich

Offline Sergo

Offline Sergo

there problem with game a window. its just dot fit entirely in a screen and cant be resized or decreased or went into full screen mode. becasue of this some UI buttons unavailable.

Offline jonwich

Just double checked, mate. Nothing wrong with the window, it's just using my config file, not the default. If you go into the WME tool you should be able to edit the game's configuration to your liking. Let me know if you have an issue with that, because I can toss you the default config file. (I need to remember to change my upload folder to have it, apologies, I tend to copy everything from the version I'm working on/playing, and I fit it to most of my screen with enough space for a second window for editing, video, or a desktop dancer)

Offline Sergo

Just double checked, mate. Nothing wrong with the window, it's just using my config file, not the default. If you go into the WME tool you should be able to edit the game's configuration to your liking. Let me know if you have an issue with that, because I can toss you the default config file. (I need to remember to change my upload folder to have it, apologies, I tend to copy everything from the version I'm working on/playing, and I fit it to most of my screen with enough space for a second window for editing, video, or a desktop dancer)

Well that WME tool really helped. iam appreciate that.

Offline jonwich

It's pretty nifty! Also, if you have any trouble, I'm usually hanging out in chat too, so I can try to give you help real-time. Good whoring!

Offline seden

Hello there,

Nice mod, albeit, all and only slutty name = limited, as they tend to get quite repetitive (this game really need a rename option/feature :p).

Otherwise, quite looking forward, given latest updates.
Thanks.

Offline jonwich

Right? I've talked about a rename feature before, actually. If the game had a rename feature, I'd leave the original names in. Crazy and I talked about it before, it's on the list of possible developments, but as to when, who knows? Ideally, I'd like the option when a daughter grows of age, and when a girl becomes a slave. That'd be some cool customization, especially with the current jobs and some that are in a planning stage. Who wouldn't want to rename a permanent pony girl "Slutty Thunder!" or a cow named "Jiggles!", or a little ginger puppy named "Cinnamon"?

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
I still want to rename the studio, clinic, and arena....and especially the brothels, I sometimes make very bad name choices.

Offline jonwich

I'm a fan of bad names! ;D

Offline HuiBui

Hi jonwich,

I love your interpretation of the WM.

Could you please put a list into the forum which items are specially for your version? i.e. clit tag?

Kind regards,

HuiBui