devolution

Poll

Are you bothered with text in pics and famous male characters with females?

With both.
4 (16.7%)
Only text in pics bothers me.
5 (20.8%)
I don't mind about text, but non-random males in pics bother me.
1 (4.2%)
I don't care either way as long as picture is sexy enough
14 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Opinion poll: pictures with text and pictures with famous male characters  (Read 3785 times)

Offline adrian24

I want to ask general opinion, about two things:

1. Does it bother you if picture of a girl has text in it (when girl is saying something, but it could be totally unrelated to situation for which picture is shown).

2. Do you mind in sex pics that girls are doing it with famous male characters, even though they are used for showing she's working with random customers? For example: Chun-Li has sex with M.Bison in 3 pics out of 6 in her working shift? I mean it's not likely half of horny male population is dressed as M.Bison... :D  Yes, there is always roleplaying... :-\

Offline fixet

...where's the poll, dude?

anyway, neither are an issue for me, what I do see as an issue are low-quality pics
I hate it when I see what amounts to stickmen when there is awesome art of the char

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python

1. Does it bother you if picture of a girl has text in it (when girl is saying something, but it could be totally unrelated to situation for which picture is shown).

Prefer not, really. In general, I like as little as possible to distract from the suspension of disbelief, and I find unrelated text distracting.

2. Do you mind in sex pics that girls are doing it with famous male characters, even though they are used for showing she's working with random customers? For example: Chun-Li has sex with M.Bison in 3 pics out of 6 in her working shift? I mean it's not likely half of horny male population is dressed as M.Bison... :D  Yes, there is always roleplaying... :-\

Again, I'd prefer not. I'm a big fan of Harley Quinn, for instance, but I don't particularly want to look at the Bat-Penis, even if it is stuck up her butt.

Offline adrian24

...where's the poll, dude?

Ups... well, there it is now. I kinda missed "add poll" button.  ::)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:01:23 PM by adrian24 »

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
Pictures with text don't really bother me. Neither does black and whites for that matter.

And I think I prefer the "random male in pic with famous girl" only because it's easier to "insert self" in whatever situation the pic describes. But the opposite doesn't really bother me.
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline sgb

The only time text with images should be involved is if I'm reading a comic/manga.  Too much text and actually ruin an otherwise hot picture.  The only time I use such images for any of my packs is when there is absolutely no alternative (ie it's the ONLY pregnant image I could find) or if I can crop out most of the text without ruining the image.

As for famous males in sex images, I don't really care.  It ultimately makes no difference if the character is getting fucked by a known character or a faceless mook (sometimes literally in some manga).  While it does look stupid if the same male is in all the images, some character packs may not have much choice.  I mean, try to find any Legend of Zelda sex image that doesn't involve Link.  It kind of limits your choices.

Offline TF

A recognizable guy doesn't bother me at all, and limited text doesn't bother... something like the characters name, or just a one or two words. A small bit of dialogue can even help, sometimes. It's easy for text to be obtrusive, though. Better if the text isn't bold or gaudy, and really distracting if there's too much of it.