Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 619511 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2014, 04:30:42 AM »
Unsure of the cause, but when I have more than eight girls and hit next week, the game freezes up and crashes.
Cant duplicate this one.
It also crashes when I have a girl go to catacombs.
Might sound dumb but make sure u have girls u can get from the catacombs otherwise the game will crash from trying that job.

Offline Sarav

« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2014, 07:02:21 AM »
That is suppose to happen u cant actually click in the name thing it just lets u quit or not.. So no more accedents while clicking back to fast
I see, if you click ok it goes to the main menu, guess I should have tried that first, but it still a good idea, there have been many times when I clicked one to many times.

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2014, 01:53:37 PM »
If you load a saved game from a previous version and  If you have any girls in the dungeon "stored" then a bug occurs because you can put these girls into a dungeon again. And have them twice.

But if you have these, just release all girls and put them back into dungeon and all works fine.

@crazy : GREAT WORK!

Offline Uriel

« Reply #153 on: March 05, 2014, 05:14:04 AM »
1) I have OVER NINE THOUSAND(>20k actually) security rating, but my security girls keep getting attacked all the time. Sometimes it's four fights a week per girl. Those events also say a girl was attacked, then i thrashed the attackers somehow. Sounds strange. Girl is on security somewhere, but i need to defend her.
2) Janitor job on the summary screen says that they're cleaning my house. They can also decrease filthiness in clinic to the negative values.
3) New quit confirmation dialog has a text field in it.
4) I remember list position saving were working in WM some time ago. Now it resets all the time. Very annoying.
5) One of my catacomb explorers(Aisha Clanclan) gets raped by the monsters every single week. She has combat, magic, constitution, agility at 100. She's also tough, adventurer, agressive, strong. Maybe i'm missing something here, i don't know the game mechanics this well.
6) Slave girls working at customer service in a brothel are paid for the job. "*girlname* earned a total of x gold directly from you. She gets to keep it all".
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:46:11 AM by Uriel »

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2014, 09:50:54 AM »
5) One of my catacomb explorers(Aisha Clanclan) gets raped by the monsters every single week. She has combat, magic, constitution, agility at 100. She's also tough, adventurer, agressive, strong. Maybe i'm missing something here, i don't know the game mechanics this well.

She probably is to willfull to submit. Check her levels for:
to low: confidence, spirit, rebelliousness
to high: obedience

also the brokenwill trait is negative for fighter girls.

Offline gff1979

« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2014, 03:42:03 AM »
If I highlight multiple girls by shift or ctrl clicking dungeon (haven't tried customers yet) and push the torture button the game crashes.

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2014, 01:38:51 PM »
When I get a "free"girl by using the MeetTowndialog she receives again the virgin trait.
sounds crazy but with a second girl everything works well...
I've tested it with more girls and its getting more strange.. In most cases, they get the trait virgin.

Just as an idea : Could it be possible that it always occurs when a stat check has been  conducted "IfHasTrait (*Virgin*) while running a script?

I've modified the MeetTownDefault script to ask them in some cases about their virginity and always if the script asked them and set them finally into the brothel the 've got the trait "virgin"

Finally I've created an item which has the ability to remove the virgin trait. It doesn't work. The only ways to remove is to have sex with her personally or during her work in a brothel.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 05:19:31 PM by HuiBui »

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2014, 05:46:29 AM »
Am I the only one who gets the virgin bug?

Offline Pintero

« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2014, 11:01:59 PM »
Hey Crazy, love the mod! I have a request that's kind of like a bug but not really. Thing is, I want to make one of my custom girls only available as your daughter in the game. So, she can't be found in the slave market, catacombs, wandering town, etc. She can ONLY be received randomly as a girl who you've fathered.

Since you made this mod I was hoping you'd consider working on this addition. Let me know, and thanks!

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2014, 12:14:13 PM »
Hmm, that would be interesting to put in, but would probably require lot of coding. Plus he got lots of coding on the back burner that he already is trying to do.
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline _rhetorik_

« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2014, 02:28:02 PM »
Hey Crazy, love the mod! I have a request that's kind of like a bug but not really. Thing is, I want to make one of my custom girls only available as your daughter in the game. So, she can't be found in the slave market, catacombs, wandering town, etc. She can ONLY be received randomly as a girl who you've fathered.

Since you made this mod I was hoping you'd consider working on this addition. Let me know, and thanks!

After taking a look at the code it doesn't seem a trivial change just to make the c++ code work with that. And after that the script engine should be updated to reflect the c++ change.

It might take a good while to get in the code...

At https://code.google.com/p/crazys-wm-mod/wiki/PageName?ts=1395168619&updated=PageName there is a (big) list of things that might get (or not) to the game at some point.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 02:52:20 PM by _rhetorik_ »

Offline Pintero

« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2014, 04:30:57 AM »

After taking a look at the code it doesn't seem a trivial change just to make the c++ code work with that. And after that the script engine should be updated to reflect the c++ change.

It might take a good while to get in the code...

At https://code.google.com/p/crazys-wm-mod/wiki/PageName?ts=1395168619&updated=PageName there is a (big) list of things that might get (or not) to the game at some point.

So what are you saying? (I don't quite get the lingo)

What about adding the trait "Your Daughter" to the girl's file? Would that work?

Offline _rhetorik_

« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2014, 09:15:51 AM »
So what are you saying? (I don't quite get the lingo)

What about adding the trait "Your Daughter" to the girl's file? Would that work?

It isn't easy to add the feature you suggested (although imo it seems a good one). To be honest it is hard to add anything to this code in its current state. On the other hand trying to fix it is also hard because you can break it in many places.

I am working on making a few "potentially" breaking changes to make it easier to add new stuff. It is nowhere near done though (i've just started...).

About adding it as a trait, the honest answer is i have no idea. But using traits for that seems a "dirty" fix ...

Offline Pintero

« Reply #163 on: March 20, 2014, 07:36:05 AM »
I agree about the "dirty fix". Still, Ima try it and get back to you guys. In the meantime, can this be added to the list?

EDIT: So I just tried it and yeah, it says "Your Daughter" but she's found at the slave market. I want to BIRTH these girls. Anyhow, hope this makes it in.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:12:31 AM by Pintero »

Offline _rhetorik_

« Reply #164 on: March 20, 2014, 04:12:49 PM »
I agree about the "dirty fix". Still, Ima try it and get back to you guys. In the meantime, can this be added to the list?

There already. ;)