devolution

Author Topic: Bugs v1.29.4.0  (Read 109721 times)

Offline letmein

Re: Bugs v1.29.4.0
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2010, 03:55:16 PM »
A couple more things:  I'm about 90% sure the "Your Daughter" tag isn't working properly.  I also had the bug with a random "Incest" - and I still get 17-year-old daughter MILF's, who may or may not have been virgins (I forgot to check).
Still lurking.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2010, 04:26:56 PM »
Child tracking isn't working at all and the virgin MILF problem was noted as well.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline letmein

« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2010, 04:38:20 PM »
Ah.  So I have missed some things whilst away...  well, now I know, anyway.
Still lurking.

Offline betatester

« Reply #273 on: January 30, 2010, 05:13:17 AM »
I think I have catched another bug.
When you have a girl in your brothel with natural BDSM>=30 without equipment, transfer her in your dungeon torture her and when she sometimes gain the trait masochist she's got only BDSM +1% and Constitution+1%
If you save after the dungeon transfer, restart and reload torture the girl and gain Masochist she gains the "normal" BDSM +50% and Constitution +50%
(if you don'r restart but only reload asfar as I can remember sometimes it works some it dosen't work)

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #274 on: January 31, 2010, 04:09:57 AM »
there's a problem with the config file. when I change the extortion multiplier (within the income spot) it doesn't take into effect, even on new games. it stays at 10 gold... even when multiplied by 100.

also for the girl likes/is indifrent/loves...... job has anyone gotten any one other then the whoreing to change? (I have plenty of girls who love and like to whore but none who like the other three, they are all indiferent to it)

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #275 on: January 31, 2010, 11:02:35 AM »
Girls can learn to like pretty much any job in the current version, they just have to do them long enough.  If you never have a girl do a job, she will never learn to like it.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

exodia91

« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2010, 05:55:43 PM »
I'm still running .5, but I'm pretty sure this bug is still in .6, if not, my bad. After trying to torture a girl, I got the message "Your goons defeat her and She puts up a fight and after defeating you as well she escapes to the outside world." .... errr.... THEY BEAT HER BUT SHE STILL ESCAPES?!

Offline Midnight_Amratha

« Reply #277 on: February 09, 2010, 06:03:34 AM »
.6 full re-install still lets her escape AFTER taking a beating :)
The line between lunacy and genious is very thin.
So far i haven't been able to find it.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #278 on: February 13, 2010, 05:56:48 AM »
I thought I'd fixed that, but it seems to have crept back in again.

I'm giving some serious thought to doing another bugfix release on the 1.29 branch. I never imagined it would be in use for this long.

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #279 on: February 13, 2010, 10:17:14 AM »
Shall be in use till 1.30 comes out, I guess.
We'd really prefer 1.30 coming out, actually, but if you really fell like giving 1.29 another fix...
XD

Offline ohnonono

« Reply #280 on: February 13, 2010, 02:17:32 PM »
If you do another bugfix release, would it be possible to add a default house percentage for free girls (even if it's 0)?  The bug where you forget to set it and it displays them as earning a very large hex formatted number disturbs me.  It can't be healthy.

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #281 on: February 13, 2010, 02:19:30 PM »
Personally, I'd prefer to see an alpha for 1.30 than another 1.29 bugfix, but if you think that doing one would be a productive use of your time (and perhaps help you out of the burnout?), then go ahead.

Would it be possible to merge some of the new stuff for 1.30 into the 1.29.x branch?  As an example, merge the building management stuff into the old branch, which would allow us to test the process of management, even if it has no relationship to anything else in the game at this point.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #282 on: February 13, 2010, 02:45:26 PM »
Frankly, anything that gets us moving again would be welcome at this point. I've been waiting on delta, delta's waiting for necno ... at least with a bug fix release I can do useful work.

And yeah, if I go that route, I'll be looking to merge in bits of the 1.30 code as we go. Try and get some things in gradually rather than do it all at once.

Anyway, let's see what necno has to say first.

If you do another bugfix release, would it be possible to add a default house percentage for free girls (even if it's 0)? 

Should be possible. I'll see what can be done :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 02:47:03 PM by DocClox »

Offline Malkurrag

« Reply #283 on: January 16, 2011, 03:57:12 PM »
Well, I'd be willing to make the age changeable upwards, so long as everyone's clear that changing it downwards is not going to be an option.

I'd also quite like to see the loli girls in a separate pack as well. Purely from a legal viewpoint, I'd be happier if they weren't part of the default distribution.

Honestly if some one where to change it downwards isnĀ“t that the individuals "crime" or problem?
Just make it so we can change the ages into what ever we like.
I mean folks can still use whatever pictures they like. Even toddlercon if that would be there taste. So the crime is still a crime.

Or am I wrong? :)