devolution

Author Topic: girl database  (Read 5348 times)

Offline fires_flair

girl database
« on: March 23, 2010, 02:36:27 AM »
Ok, So I've decided to start a character database, this will contain their looks, age, and a picture of them.
Original Characters:
Unique girls

Brown/Black Hair:
Aisaka Taiga: really long wavy hair, w/ bangs. Reddish brown eyes. Age :14ish
Akizuki Ritsuko:  long braided hair. w/ bangs. Brown eyes. Age: over 18
Amami Haruka: has short brown hair w/bangs and usually has bows in her hair. Green eyes. Age: 15-20
Asahina Mikuru: fairly long, light brown hair, w/ bangs. Amber eyes. Age:15-18
Akiyama Mio: really long strait black hair some times looks tinted blue, w/ bangs.  Blue eyes. Age: 17-20
Chun-Li: brown hair,w/ bangs, hair is worn up. Wears asian style clothing.  Brown eyes. Age: 19+
Hakurei Reimu: long black hair w/bangs. She wears asian style cloths (red white, detached sleeves) and had a bow on the back of her head. Amber eyes. Age: 14-16
KiKi: short brown hair, w/ bangs. kept back via a big red bow. Brown eyes. Age: 12-14
Kooh: really long black hair, kept in pig tails. Red eyes. Age: 9-14
Shameimaru Aya: short black hair. Bird type person. Red eyes. Age: 16+

Red/Brown/Orange/Pink hair
Alena- long red/brown hair w/bangs, wears a blue hat that ends in a point and is circler. Unknown eye colour (varies between most pics). Age: 18+, with some loli pics (age: 15ish).
Etna: red hair worn up in pig tails. Wears a mini skirt and barily there shirt (both black). Has wings and a tail (Black). Red eyes, non-human. Age: 12-15
Hana: really long pink hair worn in a pony tail tied with a ripon (or something). Has green or blue eyes. Age: depends on the pic, 11-13, 15-17
Hong Meiling: really long red hair, has two braids (one on each side of head) wears a green hat with a star on the front.. Green or blue eyes. Age: 17+
Jessica Albert: has long brown/red hair kept in pig tails. Amber eyes. Age: looks 16+, but pretty sure she’s 19+

Blonde/Yellow/White hair:
Android 18- short blonde hair, all the same length. Blue eyes. Age: over 25.
Cammy White:  wears long blond hair in a braid, w/ stripe of side swiped bangs.  Blue eyes. Age: 18-22
Cassandra Alexandra: short blond hair /w bangs. Wears a hair band (or a ribbon), medieval clothing, warrior. Age: 18+
Cecilia. Blond hair, usually worn up. Blue eyes. Age: 17-19
Kirisame Marisa: long blond hair, has one braid, has bangs. Wears a witches hat that has a bow on it.  Yellow eyes. Age:12-16

Green/Blue/Purple.
Asakura Ryouko: really long blue hair, w/ bangs. Blue eyes. Age: 16-19
Astaroth:  really long blue hair, w/bangs. Demon/non-human. non human eyes. Age: 19+
Ayanami Rei: short blue hair, w/ bangs. Wears futuristic clothing.  Red eyes. Age: over 20.
Bulm: shorthish long blue/green hair. Blue eyes. Age: 30+,
Carrera: short blue/green hair w/ bangs. Has horns, red eyes. Age: 25-28
Cecile Croomy: short blue hair w/ parted bangs.  Blue eyes. Age: 25ish
Kos Mos: has really long blue hair. Usually wears head gear. Futuristic person.  Red eyes. Age:  20+
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 01:21:39 AM by fires_flair »

Offline fires_flair

Re: girl database
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 02:38:07 AM »
Original Characters:
Random Characters

Brown/Black Hair:
Pigtail Girl- wears hair in short pig tails w/ bangs. usually wears a grean outfit eye color varies. age: 8-18
Sexy Girl- short light brown hair w/ side swiped bangs. wears a pink sweater, and short skirt. brown eyes. age: 18-22
Spunky Girl has long wavey dark brown/black hair w/ bangs. often wears part of it up in a very high pony tail. eye color varies. Age: 10+

Red/Brown/Orange/Pink hair:
Cat girl: hair is red, veries in length. has cat ears, and tail. eye color varies. Age: 18+
Cute girl: usually has shoulder length red hair. eye color varies. Age: 10-13
Demon G2- has red hair of varing lengths. has wings, horns, and a tail. which are red. eye color varies. Age: 20+
Horny Girl: has red/brown/pink hair (but all depictions of same character) which is short. bangs are pushed to the side and close in length to the rest of her hair. blue eyes. age: 23+

Blonde/Yellow/White hair:
Bunny Girl-really long curly blond hair, has large bunny ears, wears tights. blue eyes. Age: 18+
Dangerous Girl: long blonde hair. some times worn up, w/o bangs.  usually has weapons. grey/blue eyes. age 20+
Demon Girl: usually has white/grey hair. purple or blue skin. has horns. red eyes. age 25+
Witch Girl: has varing hair color. wears a witch's hat and cloak (at least). age: 18+

Green/Blue/Purple Hair:
ArinKoohGirl- really long blue hair w/ bangs. blue/purple eyes. Age: 18-20
Quiet Girl: has really long purple/blue hair w/ bangs. usually has a thick golden circlet upon her head in set with one large stone. and often wears short white dresses. Age: 16+
Sex Priest. really long blue hair w/bangs.  wears a hat with a cross or + sign on it (depending on the size of the hat). wears  a blue and gold "apron" (for lack of a better word) with a cross on it (in gold) above an orange body suit of some sort. eye color varies. Age: 16+
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 12:25:25 AM by fires_flair »

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 01:18:27 AM »
Pictures & Documents

ok, so I said I would include pictures and such in the first post. with the amount of girls there are I realized that this would eventually create a huge amount of links and pictures so I've decided to devote this post to them.
original unique girls with brown/black hair

original unique girls with red/brown/pink hair

original unique girls with blonde hair

originial girls with green/blue/purple hair

Offline GonDra

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 12:59:41 PM »
It's only a suggestion, but if you would add where the girls come from (Series, Game), I think it would be appreciated (I at least can't remember the last names of the whole cast of an Anime, but that could be just me being shitty with names in general), at least it would make it possible to search for the series, and add completeness to those profiles.

I am not sure if the hair color is a good characteristic to sort those girls, but I don't know a better one so whatever.
You also might want to rethink the Age thing, especially if you don't use the age given in the Series/Game. Either use a 'lolita' Tag or another general categorization.

I don't want to start a discussion/flamewar on the age of anime girls, it's just a suggestion.

(A bit more constructive stuff:
Asahina Mikuru Series:"The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya", Timetraveller from the future.
Android 18        Series:Dragonball/Dragonball Z
Bulma               Series:Dragonball/Dragonball Z (btw you have filed her under "Bulm")
Ayanami Rei      Series:"Neon Genesis Evangelion"(NGE) (as far as i remember a mass produced clone with dubbed memory)

thats what i remember of the top of my head.)