Author Topic: adding girls  (Read 3922 times)

Offline fires_flair

adding girls
« on: December 26, 2009, 01:56:08 AM »
I'm sure this had probably been asked before, in one of the related topics but can some one explain to me what I need to do to make sure the packs I've got will be included into my new games.(so I down load them, then extract/unzip them, then do I have to do anything?)

and thanks in advance for the help/responding
(I feel like a little pain in the butt with all my questions)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 12:05:44 PM by Solo761 »

Offline Savagefrog

Re: adding girls
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 02:12:57 AM »
Once unzipped you move them in the charater folder found in the resources file.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 02:20:44 AM »
Download the packs and unzip them, then copy the files and directories into the ..\resources\characters\ folder.  Almost every girl pack should work just fine from there, though there are a few of the older ones that need further work - the easy way to check is if the zip contains a .girls or .girlsx file (.rgirls or .rgirlsx for random girls) then you're good to go.  Some of the packs are updates to the image sets for girls from the original set or girl packs, and they will work as long as you have the pack from which they originated.

If the pack doesn't contain a .girls or .girlsx file and isn't an update, let me know and I'll walk you through creating a new one for the girls.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 05:03:18 AM »
we should probably have a sticky for this, somewhere.