Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025267 times)

Offline BrotherCavalier

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #930 on: March 11, 2014, 10:07:18 AM »
As of right now no the SC isn't up.  When I get time I will try and get a link up for it.   What u looking to do with it?

Thanks!

My changes for a personal version (likely not to be released)
-Slaves do not get paid for any job ... You still get charged but they do not get money.
-A few tweaks to the disobey check. I'm not sure of the mythos associated with Crossgate, but the likely impact of a slave disobeying would be ... bad.
-The age range of girls in general with particular attention to the Loli end of things may be addressed, I'd like to add a min age parameter to the cfg file rather than a hardcode 18.
-Language cleanup. The spelling in much of the code is horrid. I might persue the idea of language being moved to an external file.
-Items I'd like to be able to scope each effect an item has. As an example a couple of people have an item called 'puppy training' which really breaks the girl being subjected to it. It should have the added effect of making all the girls fear the slave master more.
-Items my wish list is also a conditional effect item eg if obedience <65 it will be increased, otherwise no effect. abortion items have no effect if the user is not pregnant.
-Items possibly attach a script to  a given item. eg that slave band might cause a girl to try and escape.
-Girls I'd like to add a randomname.txt to a given rgirls folder... think dangerous girl based on the claymore manga recieveing only claymore names.
-Girls I'd like to try and implement the ability to rename them.
-Girls I'd like to add two parameters to their file Name prefix and Name suffix ie rgirl GoodQueen gets a prefix of 'Queen'
-Girls I'd like to separate the name from the image directory. ie I'd like to have 6 variations of QoodQueen in the same rgirlsx file but have them all pull from the goodqueen folder. right now that requires a separate file for each
-Items I'd like to set up a girl/container that the brothel can draw stock from without screwing around with the player inventory. that plastic surgery item I bought is there for a particular girl it should not get pulled at random.

Some of those are wish list. Some are for sure. It's also been almost 20 years since I did any C++ so I'm slow as hell at making adjustments. Oh feel free to take any of those ideas for use.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 04:19:18 PM by BrotherCavalier »

Offline crazy

« Reply #931 on: March 14, 2014, 02:22:01 AM »
My changes for a personal version (likely not to be released)
Plz do share.
-Slaves do not get paid for any job ... You still get charged but they do not get money.
-A few tweaks to the disobey check. I'm not sure of the mythos associated with Crossgate, but the likely impact of a slave disobeying would be ... bad.
-The age range of girls in general with particular attention to the Loli end of things may be addressed, I'd like to add a min age parameter to the cfg file rather than a hardcode 18.
Slave changes are something I havent decided on myself so I have left them alone..  The reason its hardcode 18 is to prevent any kind of legal thing going against me...
-Items I'd like to be able to scope each effect an item has. As an example a couple of people have an item called 'puppy training' which really breaks the girl being subjected to it. It should have the added effect of making all the girls fear the slave master more.
-Items my wish list is also a conditional effect item eg if obedience <65 it will be increased, otherwise no effect. abortion items have no effect if the user is not pregnant.
-Items possibly attach a script to  a given item. eg that slave band might cause a girl to try and escape.
-Items I'd like to set up a girl/container that the brothel can draw stock from without screwing around with the player inventory. that plastic surgery item I bought is there for a particular girl it should not get pulled at random.
These would all be great.  Items need work and these all sound great things to add.
-Girls I'd like to add a randomname.txt to a given rgirls folder... think dangerous girl based on the claymore manga recieveing only claymore names.
-Girls I'd like to try and implement the ability to rename them.
-Girls I'd like to add two parameters to their file Name prefix and Name suffix ie rgirl GoodQueen gets a prefix of 'Queen'
-Girls I'd like to separate the name from the image directory. ie I'd like to have 6 variations of QoodQueen in the same rgirlsx file but have them all pull from the goodqueen folder. right now that requires a separate file for each
Again sounds like nice things to add.  Lots of thing could be done to this Ive had a few ideals myself on this end but nothing I have though about to much.
Some of those are wish list. Some are for sure. It's also been almost 20 years since I did any C++ so I'm slow as hell at making adjustments. Oh feel free to take any of those ideas for use.
Well I hope u can get them working.  Also plz do share with us I would love some of this in this mod.  Im hoping maybe just maybe I can get some work done in the next few weeks on this.  But who knows lol.   I always love having others work on the game also makes me want to work on it also.

here is the SC sorry for the delay been busy.  If u want to work with me let me know always looking for an extra coder lol.
https://mega.co.nz/#!cwZCSJJA!QY_g1EdxBOqA-PyvPkpJr_cBtrbID2xxNIKoOICtjq4

Offline BrotherCavalier

« Reply #932 on: March 14, 2014, 06:35:07 AM »
If I actually come up with something I'm not to saddened with I'll get it back to you. I really appreciate the work you have already don and the chance to start out against the newest codebase is a great plus.

I can understand some trepidation at changes to how slaves act but it is hard for me to accept the way it is. I have 223 girls (all branded)at my "home" doing nothing. This apparently has a zero cost. if I set them to clean the house then I'm in the poorhouse. If I put those same girls on bedwarmer, I am again screwed. I think the cost there should be pretty fixed, without regard to what said slave is doing. I'm fine with free girls getting paid fo pretty much whatever job they are doing.

The age gig ... I am publicly stating that I agree fully that I agree with whatever the hell the current jurisdictional requirement for the minimum age. That said, ANY config file you ever see from me will for damned sure have 18 listed. If someone PERSONALLY wants to edit a config file... well I'm sure that it is not my problem. I concur avoiding legal issues is Priority #1.

Not having looked at the items closely ( I was waiting on your code ) the scoping should be cake. Adding a script to the item might be cake. I've got some digging to do.

The girl changes I think won't be too bad but I'll have to look.

If you have any deeper thoughts on my ramblings let me know. I check in fairly often.

Again, Thanks for the work you have done with this. I had largely forgotten about this game for along time. I've been lurking for 3 years and this will be like my 6th post.

Offline _rhetorik_

« Reply #933 on: March 14, 2014, 09:07:51 PM »
There was an svn with the SC if you want to contribute :-)

Offline BrotherCavalier

« Reply #934 on: March 14, 2014, 10:51:01 PM »
There was an svn with the SC if you want to contribute :-)

Understood. Vanilla and EX both do have repositories though... There was, however, not a branch that had this fork.

Thanks though!

Offline _rhetorik_

« Reply #935 on: March 15, 2014, 12:17:28 AM »
Not sure where you were looking ...

https://code.google.com/p/crazys-wm-mod/

This fds i will (probably) upload a big change.

A revamped Input form. It will use the XML format and might be able to detect String/Int/Bool and adapt the form hiding the textfield. The idea is to fix the text field on the exit confirm. (that is almost done).
Some BIIG code cleanance...
And i will probably finish "translating" things to XML.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 12:29:33 AM by _rhetorik_ »

Offline BrotherCavalier

« Reply #936 on: March 15, 2014, 05:23:35 AM »
CRAP!!!!! I completely missed it! The only repository I noted on google was EX.

TY!

Offline xeroneche

« Reply #937 on: March 15, 2014, 12:08:57 PM »
Is there a editor that works with this game version or is it not being developed?

Offline Sarav

« Reply #938 on: March 16, 2014, 12:55:00 AM »
Is there a editor that works with this game version or is it not being developed?
At the moment no, you'll have to edit the config XML yourself.

Offline xeroneche

« Reply #939 on: March 16, 2014, 09:29:51 PM »
At the moment no, you'll have to edit the config XML yourself.
Its nice the code for the items and girls isn't too complex I was able to edit em with what poor programming skills i have XD

Offline Sarav

« Reply #940 on: March 17, 2014, 12:26:29 AM »
Its nice the code for the items and girls isn't too complex I was able to edit em with what poor programming skills i have XD
Yeah the majority of the stuff is pretty noob friendly for those who aren't exactly good with these things.

Offline Sarav

« Reply #941 on: March 17, 2014, 12:30:17 AM »
Just had a look at the code inside of WMEdit to see if I could tweak it to work with 0.5h. Took one look at it and went "...fuck that".

Offline BrotherCavalier

« Reply #942 on: March 17, 2014, 02:11:00 AM »
Just had a look at the code inside of WMEdit to see if I could tweak it to work with 0.5h. Took one look at it and went "...fuck that".

I said almost exactly that as well. This might become a project to work on too though. Hmmmm...

Offline Sorren

« Reply #943 on: March 19, 2014, 10:37:25 AM »
Out ofinterest you expressed interest in one of the reskins/UI mods, whatever happened with that?

Offline smarties4

« Reply #944 on: March 21, 2014, 10:59:03 PM »
Can't seem to get this to work. I'm putting everything in the rar-file inside the WM-folder, replacing the old files. Yet when I start the game, it's just the regular WM, without any of the additions this mod has.

I remember playing this mod way back, without problems. What might I be doing wrong this time?

EDIT: Okay, this shit just gets weirder. After some more copy/pasting, the mod finally kicked in, only now I'm stuck on this when starting the game, resulting in this.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:40:08 PM by smarties4 »