Author Topic: EEpack is back and its forever dark  (Read 50928 times)

Offline LordJerle

Re: Girlpack, Open for Requests
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 02:24:47 AM »
Candy Cane, Miss Spencer, >.> + the rest of rumble roses

Offline goofydude

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 10:08:15 AM »
Another question, if A pack that contains a girl already exists, is it ok to have both?

I just change the picture names (check for multiple pics then change the ***1 (2).jpg   to ***15.jpg (or whatever the next highest unused number is)).
Is that all I have to do or should I delete one of the girls from the .girls files, and is there a part in the .girls file that tells how many pics there are that I should update?

Offline goofydude

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 10:14:58 AM »
is eepack1 working for everyone? it seems to be cut off for me.

I checked pack by downloading it myself and i did not run into any errors. It extracted just fine. I recommend trying to download it again. In the meant time the new EEpack4 is up  ;)

After trying again and it failing miserably, I realized that for some reason it only downloaded 15mb that time and 32 the previous... so i'll keep trying until it gets to 40.34.

Offline EternalEquinox

• I read the internet....twice
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 02:29:34 PM »
Another question, if A pack that contains a girl already exists, is it ok to have both?

I just change the picture names (check for multiple pics then change the ***1 (2).jpg   to ***15.jpg (or whatever the next highest unused number is)).
Is that all I have to do or should I delete one of the girls from the .girls files, and is there a part in the .girls file that tells how many pics there are that I should update?

Necro told us once that this should not cause a problem. I have never really test this out though. All that should happen is that you will have two different girls with the same pics most likely. I have purposely avoided duplicate girls for this reason, but in some case there are so many it's hard to keep track. I just remove other peoples girls from the girl template files so i don't run into this conflict. I would only recommend this though if you know how.

After trying again and it failing miserably, I realized that for some reason it only downloaded 15mb that time and 32 the previous... so i'll keep trying until it gets to 40.34.

make sure you leave the page open that initiates the download. If the problem persists for you i can try something different.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:34:21 PM by EternalEquinox »

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 03:26:20 PM »

Their pictures usually end up overlapping, so if there's a particular picture you want, you better make sure it's set right.

That said, having duplicates works fine, unless one of the girls has a bad line in their code, then you'll have one girl that works fine, and the other that doesn't.  Very annoying.

Offline goofydude

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 10:38:44 PM »
I got the first one to work, I guess I was closing it early, and for some reason it was the only one I did that to.

Offline RavenLord

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 12:36:03 AM »
noticed that in the game raven appears in the market her pics dont come up

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 03:35:08 AM »
noticed that in the game raven appears in the market her pics dont come up

Yeah, I still get that. Even with the fixed .girls file.

Offline EternalEquinox

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 02:07:59 AM »
Bear with me i am planning to do an overhaul of the packs .girls files because i am slowly noticing a trend in the girls that are giving me an issue. I will fix these soon and post the new links. I have been busy though with some personal stuff so its been real off and on for me.

Offline EternalEquinox

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 06:59:47 PM »
Sorry for my extended vacation. But i will make up for it. For starters in the OP I have included new packs to replace the existing girls files. Next there is the new Tenchi pack hope you enjoy it. Also in the coming weeks i will be posting pack 5.

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 10:49:11 AM »
Hurray for tenchi overload thx for doing my requests up till now
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 11:04:12 AM by Fstop »
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline EternalEquinox

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 01:46:19 PM »
No problem. Plan to look for the rest of the rumble roses for pack 6 or 7. The pics are few and far between. Also with the new update with pregsex. I will try to make expansions for all of the existing girls. I prolly wont do this for girls i did not create unless otherwise asked too. Dont want to step on other peoples toe as the saying goes

Offline LouieLouie

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 08:42:28 PM »
 I suggest the Gunbuster girls: Noriko Takaya, Kazumi Amano, and Jung Freud.(Yep the GB version is a hot red-head.)

Offline Command

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 09:26:37 PM »
request: Danny PHantom girls.

of maybe Gwen from Ben 10 all the versions.

Some of the characters from X-men evolution.

If you please.

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009, 11:20:10 PM »
Above person Likes american cartoons ( Its very hard to find x-men evolution hentai not so hard to find normal x-men do)

No Lie?

P.S. There a 99.9% chance that he will not makes these
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 11:22:24 PM by Fstop »
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!