Author Topic: TRBACP  (Read 36659 times)

Offline dcb42

Re: The *really* big ass combo pack
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2010, 01:34:26 AM »
MediaFire's telling me that part three isn't downloadable for whatever reason... reupload? Por favor?

Offline TF

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 02:18:16 PM »
Damn it... that damn file is a pain in my ass. Sorry it took this long, but I just moved over the weekend and got the internet hooked up today. I'll reupload now that I'm back online and let you know when I get it up and tested... *again*.

::Status::  Everything works at the moment.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:47:29 AM by TF »

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »
You might want to consider getting an account to mediafire, that way you can keep track of what's up and what isn't. :o I say this... without having an account of my own. But your file is so big!
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline TF

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 07:04:19 PM »
Oh, I've got an account... I didn't think it was possible to upload without one. I'm pretty sure that when I deleted one of the failed uploads, Mediafire decided to go ahead and delete the working one as well, since they both had the same file name. Anyway... I'm working on getting a fresh working upload on there, but for now a torrent is online and I'm seeding. It'll probably be a bit slower than a direct download, but given that it's proving almost impossible to get a ddl online, it should be a hell of a lot more reliable.

::Edit:: Got the Mediafire link working again (finally), and I'm keeping the torrent up, so with any luck that'll be the end of problems with the pack for awhile.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 04:45:40 AM by TF »

Offline TF

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 01:45:37 AM »
Just to dip a toe in the water, I'd like to see if putting together the pack went over well and if there's any interest in putting together another compilation. Since the first one seems to have... stabilized, I'd be happy to see about collecting another large set and having seen where most of the problems lie, I think I can say that if I do put another pack together there'd be a lot less trouble with broken downloads. I'll check back tomorrow night and see if I should get to work.

Offline RyRain

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 09:07:03 AM »
It was very helpful, but there's one thing to note about the pack for people who don't like duplicates. Sailor Mars, Venus, and Jupiter are in two separate packs with slightly different names (one with the sailors one without). It's not that hard to delete the duplicates and combine the image folders so it's not that big of a deal, just something to note.

Thanks for the work TF, I'd love to see another pack.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 01:42:35 PM »
I think a monster pack would be cool. I'm not sure if there's enough to warrant a "*really* big ass combo pack" but it'd be cool. I'm working on a few now. I'll finish them by tomorrow I take it.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline James

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 03:16:53 PM »
sorry for not being able to contribute anything usefull, but the torrent is not working right now. (link wont open)

Offline TF

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2010, 10:49:43 PM »
@RyRain:  If duplicate girls have the same name, I can generally catch them when I'm combining the packs together without a problem, but if people want to give me a heads up about packs with doubles just in case, it couldn't hurt.

@Mehzerz:  I can't really say that I concentrate solely on specific types of girls... especially in a pack this size. I was going to try and make sure to get a fair bit more random girls this time, anyway, since the amount of uniques is getting so high in comparison, so I'll do my best to throw in a fair bit of monster girls if I can dig 'em up. ~_^

@James:  *::Edit:: Torrent is attached to first post now* I do believe the Pirate Bay has deleted my account and all of the torrents I had there. I've got no idea if or how I've broken any of their rules... I've sent them a message and have yet to hear back. Anyway... I attached the torrent to my first post now. It should have all the same trackers and I'm still seeding, so to hell with them.

::Edit:: Have to apologize, Mehzerz, I spoke too soon. I'm afraid looking around I'm having a hard time digging up a significant amount of monster girls... in point of fact, it seems your own packs contain the bulk of them (thanks for that, by the way). Thanks also for the Master List... it's invaluable for this.

Looks like there's enough material posted in the Master List to put out even a third combo pack. After a third combo pack (if I even make it that far) I was thinking about adding in the extra pictures for already created girls I've seen floating around and putting up a *tremendous* pack comprised of all three, with all the extra pics I can track down added in. Needless to say, it'd be *HUGE* (somewhere around 3 - 3.5 gigs, I estimate) and would take quite awhile to upload and check fully, but what the hell... it'd be cool to put together an incomparably large pack.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:49:01 AM by TF »

Offline RyRain

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 03:44:58 AM »
Wait, third pack? Is this your second compilation? If so I can't find the first one. Or is this just a fusion of the two?

Offline TF

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 04:00:38 AM »
I'm working on the second compilation at the moment (1.1 gigs atm, but I still need to check for duplicates and such). I'm pulling girl packs from Mehzerz' Master List, and I'm noticing that there's still a good deal that won't be covered in this next release, so I was just planning ahead.

::Edit:: Did a fast and dirty test... the game didn't crash on me trying the girls in a small variety of activities... managed to nab one or two which needed the name of the girl/folder changed, and pics called up fine. Files are archived and are weighing in at 865 megs (slightly less then the just shy of 1 gig first pack.) I'm going to start the upload now and hit the hay... if all goes well, I'll be testing later today with the pack available tonight.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:30:12 AM by TF »

Offline James

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 04:12:59 PM »
i know that the following have doubles, CC (double is C.C.) and soifon (second one is soi fon) unfortunetly i dont know which one is the correct spelling.

torrent works now thanks.

Offline TF

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 09:20:47 PM »
My new ISP seems to have decided to put a bit of a hitch in my giddy-up. Apparently I now have a per diem download limit which, once exceeded, puts a huge crimp on my connection speed. All of the uploads I set up last night failed, and I apparently have to wait another half day before full connectivity is returned. Meanwhile, I guess I'll just have to taunt all three or four of you that have swung by with the fact that I get an extra day with the pack that you don't. =P

I'm still seeding the torrent, just so people who are trying to get it won't think it's dead, but my already limited upload capacity is going to be practically non-existent until tomorrow.

Regarding doubles, the plan in the end is to move all the pictures into a single folder for each, then take a look at the conflicting girl files and using my own judgment, decide which has the more appropriate story and stats (possibly rewriting the story to combine if both are decent) and get rid of what's left over.

By the way, you can check out the second post to see which packs are in this next release and a few details about what I've done with them.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 10:07:23 PM by TF »

Offline RyRain

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 10:11:13 PM »
Not positive by after looking through the names a few times I THINK Venus, Mars, Jupiter, C.C. and Soi Fon are the only dubs in the first pack. At least that's all I could see, but I've missed the obvious before. Thanks again for the compilation and to all the creators of the packs. :) And of coarse the game creators for making such a interesting feature. I love games with editors.

Edit: Scratch that, I found another one. Lyndis. Both with the same name.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 04:44:19 AM by RyRain »

Offline TF

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 03:37:35 PM »
I'd noticed the double versions of Soi Fon and C.C. before and I've now found Lyndis and Lyn, but I'm having trouble tracking down the extra Sailor Scouts. Are the dupes listed under the actual girls' names? If that's the case, let me know what they are because I don't actually have any firsthand experience with the Sailor Moon series, so I'm at a bit of a loss.