Author Topic: Girl Expansion Packs. (Taking requests)  (Read 75454 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Girl Expansion Packs. (Taking requests)
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2010, 05:10:00 AM »
Notice you have Ashe from ff12 on your list realized ive never seen her in any packs.  If shes been made which pack cause i would like to have her.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 10:29:52 AM »
Nope, not a girl on the board right now.

There is a lot of great pics of her buried in various artist sets. So it will be really easy to get her images together.

Notes on ashe: (ignore this part if you get bored of my ranting  :D )

She tends to be a "me to" character. Artists add her to final fantasy sets as an after thought. Also she has been settled upon (apparently)  as the ff12 girl. Meaning, unlike Fran or Penelo, who where both initially popular and now have few pics made of them these days, someone is always coming out with an Ashe pic.

Anyway the list of (semi) obvious most popular girls of Final fantasy (Taking artist trends into account) starting from 4
  • FF4: Rydia (resurgence in popularity)
  • ff5: Lenna Charlotte Tycoon (Only character really drawn)
  • ff6: Celes (Same)
  • ff7: Tifa and Aerith (These should not be surprising by now)
  • ff8: Nobody unless you count yaoi. (Every so often, an artist will do an anthology set of different characters from Final Fantasy. 8 is usually ignored. When they are drawn, it's spread out between Selphie, Rinoa and Quistis. Oddly enough, popularity in these characters went in the above order. With Quistis currently being the 8 queen. She only managed to catch up to the others and then artists mostly ignored the series all together.)
  • ff9: Eiko Carol (Kinda popular with the loli crowd. Makes nine a wash for me.)
  • ff10 and 10-2: Yuna and Rikku ( Again, nothing surprising here)
  • ff11: Mithra, Redmage and Scholar: (It's hard to pin down favorites in an mmo but the Redmage (hotpants and thigh boots) and Scholar (schoolgirl) Outfits for female characters get a lot of love. Also, artists draw Mithra more often than not.)
  • ff12: Ashe (discussed above. Not sure why but she won the "hey this game is old and nobody is drawing it anymore so I'll pick a character and its...." award for this game. )
  • ff13: To soon to tell. Everyone is drawing lightning cause she's in most of the promo art. I hope it will be Fang (hahahahahahah I should be so lucky) but will probably be Lightnings sister (forgot her name and honestly don't care) or Vanille...... it's probably gonna be Vanille.
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline Lorde

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 04:59:21 PM »
Filled out Request of Kamiya Kaoru (Rurouni kenshin) for CrazyMuncy. (Still having megaupload problems Muncy?)
as always, previews and link on first post.

The obnoxious list of things I noticed while scanning.
  • Rurouni Kenshin seems to fall into the "guess we where to late for that" category. NA Hentai fandom didn't get very organized till around 2004-2005. Before that it was usenet, image boards and maybe whatever was uploaded to Hongifre. These are of course temporary storage. (Hongifre was temporary in that it kept fucking crashing.) So what does all this mean? I know there is more Rurouni Kenshin art out there (I recognize some of this stuff from artists whose sites have been gone for years now.), they are just tied up in Artist cg sets we never got around to downloading, organizing and reuping to a collection site like e-hentai or Danbooru or even rule34.
  • EternalEquinox did a damn good job with her. Half the images he found aren't even on the net anymore. Would like to know where you got them from EE if you wind up reading this.  :D
And that's it for now. Rider from Fate Stay night is next.

Revised schedule:

Sophitia Alexandra
Cassandra   Alexandra
Gemini       Sunrise (impossible)
Kamiya Kaoru (Barely completed)
Rider
Hevn
Sawyer     (Goth)
a.b.a.     (Goth2)
Seras Victoria
Ashe (ffxii) (My   Own   request. )
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline crazy

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 06:35:26 PM »
I still cant download from megaupload and i have giving up trying to fix it.  The megafire uploads from fires_flair was a big help (though the ada wong one doesnt work)

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »
ok, ada should work now, seems the file was deleted for some reason. re-uploaded the file, if it still doesn't work I'll repack it.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2010, 07:56:56 PM »
Sigh....

It's probably because you are doing it for me Fires. Mediafire just does not like me >.<
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline crazy

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2010, 11:06:07 PM »
Thanks for the uploads fire.. But ada seem to still be broke

Offline Lorde

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2010, 11:47:15 PM »
Checked Ada from megaupoload. It works fine on that end. Probably gonna have to repack fires.
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2010, 03:37:01 AM »
nope, problem occurred when I replaced the old link with the current and valid link. the board decided to create a [ url= www.... ] tag instead of [ url ]

the link should work now.... the tags on this board really bug me some times...

also I have a request, when you have the time, some more pics for Riesz (seiken densetsu)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 03:43:07 AM by fires_flair »

Offline Lorde

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2010, 08:55:21 PM »
Ok Rider Image set is complete. Problem is she is a new girl to   whoremaster and I really haven't watched Fate Stay Night enough to know   much about her. So, if anyone wants to give me a summary It would help    :D

Otherwise I'll   just wing it with what was written on wikipedia about her.

Also,   Request received Fires (didn't forget about you.  :) ) I'll get to work on her   after Ashe.

edit: Rider Completed and Added to my girls thread.

Once again, the   obnoxious list of things I noticed while scanning for images. (This is   turning into a blog)
  • Ton's of S&M pics of rider. If you see her outfit,   you'll understand why immediately. Like always, about 10% of them are   any good.
  • Looking for rider on pixiv meant I had to sort through   about 300 Masked Rider pics... Luckily, FSN is ridiculously popular.    so another 100 or so where rider.
  • At first I almost overlooked   the H games that came out for this series. I knew of it, but didn't know   it was a naughty bits trimmed H-game turned anime.
  • Why do I   always find a new Persona 3 girls pic when making these packs?  :D
And that's it for   now.

Revised schedule. (Remember, requests still open.) Also   taking Tomorrow and Sunday off from pack making. (Must... play...   more... Borderlands...)

Hevn
Sawyer     (Goth)
a.b.a.       (Goth2)
Seras Victoria
Ashe   (ffxii) (My   Own   request. )
Riesz   (seiken densetsu)
Rally Vincent (Gunsmith Cats)(one of my favs.   Riding Bean is one of my all time favorite anime.)
May Hopkins   (Gunsmith Cats)
Jessica Rabbit
(Space Reserved)
(Space   Reserved)
  Mitsuru Kirijo (My own request)
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2010, 09:13:34 PM »
Could you do Lina and Naga the white serpent of slayers, the Tenchi Muyo GXP girls, and the girls from Mouse(link to the wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_%28manga%29). Please and thanks
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2010, 02:32:30 AM »
(This is way off topic)
But how many Tenchi series are there? I stopped after Tokyo, and why does the kid always look the same? He's so boring and generic looking and yet these girls are all over him. I loved Tenchi but I never got that, he doesn't even do anything till the end of each series. o_O
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2010, 03:28:33 AM »
Tenchi Muyo GXP has a new protagonist named Seina who has bad luck like you wouldn't believe. Episode one he gets into at least 5 painful accidents alone, and the is just the painful ones he has 10 not very painful ones as well. But he has the same luck with women as Tenchi though, seven girls in love or at least a crush on him eight if you count a cabbit.
Just searched but there seems to be 4 main and 7 spin off series
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 03:32:38 AM by megamanx »
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2010, 10:28:35 AM »
(This is way off topic)
But how many Tenchi series are there? I stopped after Tokyo, and why does the kid always look the same? He's so boring and generic looking and yet these girls are all over him. I loved Tenchi but I never got that, he doesn't even do anything till the end of each series. o_O

From memory (could be more than this)

MAIN:
Tenchi Muyo Ryoki: Main OVAseries was finally finished 3 years ago. 3 Series of like 10(Average) volumes each. Kiyone is NOT in this one.

Tenchi Specials:
2 Ova episodes that would later introduce the Pretty Sami concept as well as be Kiyone's first appearance.

Tenchi Muyo (TV):
Retelling of the above. Material from the Light novels is animated for the first time. Kiyone makes her appearance in this.

Tenchi In Tokyo:
Yet another retelling of Tenchi Muyo. Ton of forgettable throw away characters in this. Killed the franchise for awhile there.

Magical Girl Preety Sami:
Takes the Youngest character of the series and the damn Cabbit and turns it into a faux Sailor Moon show.  Was ridiculously popular for awhile there.

GXP:
Barely related to the Tenchi Series. Concepts are the same, but takes place as far away from the main cast as it could possibly get. Was a series reboot that worked enough for us to get the 3rd OVA series.  :D

Movies:
Tenchi Muyo In love:
Classic anime movie this. Takes place in the TV universe.

Daughter of Darkness: Takes place in the Light Novel Universe. This is confusing since two, mutually exclusive concepts are present in the movie. The Light Hawk Wings (considered OVA only) and Kiyone (Considered non OVA canon.)   

Tenchi Forever:
Slow paced but excellent movie. You can tell they where trying to reboot popularity with this after TinT failed to be as popular as previous series.

Trivia:

Tenchi's Name literally means Heaven and Earth. In the original OVA, Ryoko's and Ayeka's powers represent these 2 concepts respectively.

Tenchi Muyo Literally means no need for Tenchi.  However, when used in Japan, it means Up, Down do not need. Or, less engrishy, "This end up". The same thing you put on shipping cartons you don't want turned upside down. Conversly, A lot of promo material for Tenchi Muyo has Tenchi with the Japanese "This end up" symbol on his shirt.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 10:31:01 AM by Lorde »
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Lorde

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2010, 05:41:39 PM »
No update planned for today, back to upgrading tommorow.  ;D
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)