devolution

Author Topic: Kaneages Item Pack  (Read 4531 times)

Offline kaneage

Kaneages Item Pack
« on: January 05, 2011, 05:43:28 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/file/114la4t5ar6i8nq/Extract%20Me%20To%20Data%20Folder.rar - extract into Data folder
SAVE YOUR CONFIG FILE BEFORE OVERWRITING

So ive been working on this for awhile now. its basically an item pack but it was created with a few house rules in mind during balancing.
First off know that these "rules" are optional. You can ignore them and play the way you have been. I created this to add some challenge to the game and make items more personal to the girls.  I think these rules help do that so i recommend using them while playing with this item pack.

Rules
#1 Do not Brand any slaves. There is an item that does it for you. Slavery requires legal documentation and for the right price you can buy it on any girl
#2 Free girl can only use prostitute license. originally i had the license give freedom but sometimes the slave girls would buy them on there own
#3 A new dress can be obtained every 5 character levels. ie from level 1-4 a girl can wear [1]Cheap outfit. at level 5 she can wear [2] Better Outfit and at level 10 [3] Even Better Outfit..ect
#4 Do not touch the House %. assuming your default girls are either at 100% or 60% the dresses will adjust them. if this get messed up look on the dress and it tells you the house % it should be

Thats it. these 4 rules will let you get he most out of this item and config pack.

Rundown of the Concept:
There are a couple of things that seperate this from any other item pack ive seen.  First you can change your girl Characters major stats via shop item. these however come at a price for balance. if you buy the item for +5 Con you will also get -Int and -Beauty too. You can still naturally increase your skills but if u want the boost it will cost u other stats.  Experience books are similar. these books dont give exp instead they give actual levels but they cost you -SexSkills. Assuming you follow the above rules, you can quickly level up a girl to a new better dress but then she may be terrible at her sex skills now. Basically there is give and take with a lot of these items.

The 2nd thing is the dresses.  There are 3 major dress catagories and 2 minor
Slave Whore - Slaves only. this turns the girls into a very obedient sex machine. it increases sex, obedience, and libido but loses beauty and elegant
Slave Princess - Slaves only. turns the girl into a pretty fuckable princess. Increases charisma,beauty and happiness. but they cant gain skill in the extreme sex acts (beast,BDSM,Group) and they dislike anal at first. less obedient and cost more in house % than slave whores.
Prostitute License - Free Girls only. At first they cant learn sex skills due to lack of proper training but once you upgrade to the [2] license then you find out what they are capable of.  many girls take forever to get to level 5. +Con,Obed,Cha,Bea, and quick Learner  -happiness. happiness is a major concern with these girls. you gotta watch it closely. Note as you increase the license you make more money from the girl rather than less unlike the slave outfits
Stripper/Matron - a couple of dresses for these jobs that increases their performance

Each dress has a heirarchy of upgradable dresses upto [5] dresses that only drop in catacombs.  [1]-[4] dresses can all be bought in shop. Prostitue License does NOT have a [5] dress in catacombs. It only goes upto [4]

Ive uploaded my config file because i balanced the items around these settings. They make slaves more expensive and gangs and matrons require much more upkeep per turn. Rape is more prevalent and i do not use anti-preg potions. instead I reduced the chance to .01% so there is a chance to accidently get pregnant. optional style of play if you choose. The beginning of the game is much harder and mid game lasts longer.

Have fun and enjoy.  BTW i rolled a natural 20 Wall of Text Crits you for 188 dmg
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:56:19 AM by kaneage »

Offline sgb

Re: Kaneages Item Pack
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 10:22:02 PM »
I get a lot of array errors when opening this with the editor.

Offline shadownall

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 11:51:20 PM »
Same here.  It seems like the items that set the percentage are the ones that don't open correctly.

Offline kaneage

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 04:01:27 AM »
My editor isnt working for some reason. i cant make new items with it so i had to do this by hand.  i rechecked and found many errors on my part but i fixed them all and reuploaded.  basically on many of the items i put down "Infinite=False" when it should be "Infinite=false".  yes its cap sensitive.  90% of the errors were that. It should now open in WMEditor without problems