Author Topic: Talonine Girls  (Read 20780 times)

Offline Talonine

Re: Talonine Girls
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 10:48:00 PM »
Well, I deleted a number of Zimmerman pics from the Daphne group, didn't come back here before I did the update so I don't have the pics you found in there.  With Medli, I deleted a number of the messier looking pics, but overall, it's probably up to taste considering the Rito are an odd proportioning of Avian and Human appearance and that Windwaker was a major deviation from the OoT art style to begin with.

In other news, you remember that giraffe that appeared in a number of the Zebra Girl pics?  Well, I found out there were quite a few more of her from that same artist plus a few extra giraffe girl pics laying about, so I made a Giraffe Girl random as well.

Offline Talonine

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 11:34:57 PM »

LoL Giraffe would be one step to weird for me. I didn't expect to like the zebra either but it is very well drawn and is a perfect fit for a random catacomb girl. I am working on a large Yoruichi update right now, she is another fav so I went through all sources to get all the best pics possible but that creates a lot of doubles and sorting that out and renaming hundreds of pics takes time... I am also writing a guide on how to make "decent packs" (In my opinion), both should be ready tomorrow.

A number of the pictures are quite surprising in that most don't set the neck length proportional to the lengths of real giraffes.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 11:40:59 PM »
Well, I deleted a number of Zimmerman pics from the Daphne group, didn't come back here before I did the update so I don't have the pics you found in there.  With Medli, I deleted a number of the messier looking pics, but overall, it's probably up to taste considering the Rito are an odd proportioning of Avian and Human appearance and that Windwaker was a major deviation from the OoT art style to begin with.

We'll never see eye to eye on your Daphne pack but it's not a bad thing, modders should have their own styles for choosing pictures and users can choose the one they like best or just make up their own. Don't worry about the pics, I found them in less than 5 secs since I've been browsing drawn material for a very long time, know all sites out there and can recognize most of western artists and some Japanese without using google :)

Still, obvious mistakes = No pics for Preg and Anal category, one rouge .png file, no description and some traits that do not correspond with her as she is in the cartoon.

In other news, you remember that giraffe that appeared in a number of the Zebra Girl pics?  Well, I found out there were quite a few more of her from that same artist plus a few extra giraffe girl pics laying about, so I made a Giraffe Girl random as well.

He does by a nick of Kadath signing some of his pics as "Kad". Giraffe (No "Preg" category as well) however is one step to weird for me  :D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:01:53 AM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 11:49:44 PM »
Two possible "Preg" choices for your Giraffe:
Two possible "Anal" addons for your Giraffe:

Like what we're doing?

Offline Talonine

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 11:50:38 PM »

His does by a nick of Kadath signing some of his pics as "Kad". Giraffe (No "Preg" category as well) however is one step to weird for me  :D

The closest I could find for the Giraffe were pics that showed the fertilization as it was happening.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 12:38:30 AM »

The closest I could find for the Giraffe were pics that showed the fertilization as it was happening.

Look above :)

Daphne is not very well represented "Preg"wise, never thought searching for any category for a character so well represented otherwise, could be so troublesome... I found some pics but non are really good:
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 12:51:48 AM »
A near perfect "Anal" for Daphne in your style:

The rest of the pics are another example of how I would make the pack (images that are closer to her appearance in the cartoon), there are tons of pics drawn in that style:

Another weird thing about how that show is presented by artists is that there seems to be 3 pics of Velma for every pic of Daphne...
Like what we're doing?

Offline Claytod

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 06:52:09 AM »
I sort of like the pack now dealing with it and being able to compare it. It's better but like Xela said, some pics don't look much like her at all. I still think it's good it's just that some art seems strange. Why velma is more popular? I don't really know, I think her appearance as a schoolgirl as something to do with it. Best fetish ever. :)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 07:18:59 AM »
I sort of like the pack now dealing with it and being able to compare it. It's better but like Xela said, some pics don't look much like her at all. I still think it's good it's just that some art seems strange. Why velma is more popular? I don't really know, I think her appearance as a schoolgirl as something to do with it. Best fetish ever. :)

Could be the schoolgirl thing but I doubt it, more likely some sort of a weird "easy to get nerd" factor. I found a similar thing when I was making pack for Sekirei, it was not as profound as with Scooby-Doo series but the "local nerd" seemed to have more pics than she should have as compared to other characters.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Claytod

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2011, 07:25:41 AM »
Could be the schoolgirl thing but I doubt it, more likely some sort of a weird "easy to get nerd" factor. I found a similar thing when I was making pack for Sekirei, it was not as profound as with Scooby-Doo series but the "local nerd" seemed to have more pics than she should have as compared to other characters.
Strange I never thought of nerds as "easy to get," because they tend to be less vain and less irresponsible (at least the stereotypical nerd). But of course the flip side is that they're less beautiful and can be more desperate. I like Velma though, if I could get an account to a downloader-site, I would think of doing a pack of her.

Offline Claytod

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 06:09:19 AM »
As a side point, Talonine do you plan on doing Velma anytime soon?

Offline Talonine

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2011, 07:06:51 PM »
Yes I do.  There's a few things I want to work on and Velma is certainly on that list.

Offline Lafate

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2011, 06:21:59 PM »
Well sir I think you have just fueled my return to pack making heh.