Author Topic: Bugs: 1.30 Beta  (Read 169465 times)

Offline Sorren

Re: Bugs: 1.30 Beta
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2010, 10:12:07 PM »
Whichever girl it is that has the where am I script always crashes my game whenever I pick any answers for her.

Offline 11Z11

« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2010, 09:56:23 AM »
I got a problem...an irritating one, I'm just not getting the complete money my girls are earning
My main girl made 1000 she is a slave, the other main girl is free, she made 500 on the street which she gets 50% of and 1000 at night in the brothel plus i have some other girls working(they don't make as much,they proably made 200-300 that turn) yet i only saw a meager 800 gold increase in profits wtf?
this is from the latest none svn version...still trying figure how to set that up...

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2010, 10:09:43 AM »
Whichever girl it is that has the where am I script always crashes my game whenever I pick any answers for her.

The cammy script is reported to be buggy under the new framework. Not sure why, I can't replicate it at my end.

I might do you an equivalent Lua script and you can see if that has the same problem. I'm fairly sure I promised to do this for someone earlier and got sidetracked. I'll try and remember for tonight.

I got a problem...an irritating one, I'm just not getting the complete money my girls are earning

Yeah, the accounting is a bit messed up. I noticed that myself, but I haven't got around to chasing it down yet.

[edit]

I'm fairly certain I just saw my healing potion stock go negative. Probably related to the auto-restock bug...

[edit]

Seems to be a bug in the grand theft mission code. I just got a full strength gang wiped out with the message "gang X lost 8 men: all the men on this mission died" and had the gang wiped out. I reloaded from the autosave, tried again, and lost four gangs, all at full strength.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 03:15:47 PM by DocClox »

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #153 on: July 22, 2010, 05:55:21 AM »
It doesn't look like fetishes are being applied properly 100% of the time.  I have a girl in my brothel with the Elegant trait, but it doesn't list |elegant| under fetish catagories.

OK, I've looked into this one and it's not a bug exactly. The fetish categories are determined by all of the girl's traits, but are not directly set by any one trait. Traits remove or add points to various fetish values, and any fetish value over 50 after the whole process is considered a valid fetish category.
So in your case, several other traits remove from the "Elegant" fetish value such that it is below 50 at the end, and not considered valid. In case you're curious, here are the traits which lower the Elegant fetish value: any addiction, "Aggressive", "Adventurer", "Sexy Air", "Broken Will", "Masochist", "Sadistic", "Tsundere", "Yandere", "Manly", "Merciless", "Fearless", "Iron Will", "Twisted", "Pessimist", "Dependant", "Tough", "Mind Fucked". The traits which raise the Elegant fetish value: "Elegant" (of course), "Slow Orgasms", "Optimist", "Charismatic", "Charming".

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2010, 06:18:21 AM »
Committed:
* Cammy meet script was apparently corrupt; reverted
* WMEdit updated to support GirlMeet and SlaveHousePerc values
* anal sex no longer removes virginity
* group sex is now prohibited properly if you have it disabled
* SlaveHousePerc config option is now implemented in the game, so you can specify the default slave house-percentage

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2010, 07:25:53 AM »

Ah, good! I'm glad you solved that one.

It could be that my file format converters are mistaking it for a text file and causing the corruption. I'll check my makefiles when I get back

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2010, 07:45:00 AM »
Ah, good! I'm glad you solved that one.

It could be that my file format converters are mistaking it for a text file and causing the corruption. I'll check my makefiles when I get back

Could be; I did a binary comparison against the old one and it appeared to just be missing a few characters.

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2010, 07:45:11 AM »
More updates committed:
* girls who sustain injuries (scars, lost eye, lost pregnancy) now also lose 10 health in the process
* changing the house percentage slider for a girl now updates the Rebelliousness text on-the-fly
* Rebelliousness is now properly increased/decreased by House Percentage for non-slaves; anything above 60% increases rebelliousness, below 60% decreases it
* If you have no random monster girls (in your .rgilrsx files) for whatever reason, the game no longer hangs when girls or gangs try to capture a monster girl

Offline Ringring

« Reply #158 on: July 23, 2010, 04:19:42 AM »
I edited config file chance to make girls inseminated by monster 100%. When I ordered some to explore catacombs, they got raped but not pregnant.

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2010, 03:56:18 AM »
There wasn't a chance for insemination in the catacombs; I have rectified this shortcoming, though.

Committed:
* girls defeated and raped by monsters in the catacombs can now potentially be inseminated if she isn't using anti-preg potions; chance of insemination is increased based on number of monsters
* new random girl name list with 5188 names from many world cultures; if you want to switch back to the name pack with 969 Japanese names, that file is also included

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2010, 04:01:06 AM »
OK, I've gone ahead and released 1.30.3 r485.
http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=417.msg9203#msg9203

Changelist:
* missing numerical config values now properly stay set to default values instead of reverting to 0
* girls with more than 30 traits would fuck things up (and probably fuck things in other directions, too)
* girls on maternity leave from giving birth no longer sneak in training on the sly
* "Have X gangs in Y weeks" objective fixed (no more "-1 gangs"), and time given is reduced
* Pregnant sex pics are now shown if available
* WMEdit updated to support GirlMeet and SlaveHousePerc values
* anal sex no longer removes virginity
* group sex is now prohibited properly if you have it disabled
* SlaveHousePerc config option is now implemented in the game, so you can specify the default slave house-percentage
* girls who sustain injuries (scars, lost eye, lost pregnancy) now also lose 10 health in the process
* changing the house percentage slider for a girl now updates the Rebelliousness text on-the-fly
* Rebelliousness is now properly increased/decreased by House Percentage for non-slaves; anything above 60% increases rebelliousness, below 60% decreases it
* If you have no random monster girls in your .rgilrsx files for whatever reason (testing, major mod, whatever), the game no longer hangs when girls or gangs try to capture a monster girl in the catacombs
* new random girl name list with 5188 names from many world cultures; if you want to switch back to the name pack with 969 Japanese names, that file is also included
* girls defeated and raped by monsters in the catacombs can now potentially be inseminated if she isn't using anti-preg potions; chance of insemination is increased based on number of monsters

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2010, 04:16:43 AM »
Hmmm... I better merge this lot into my branch, or I'll be well out of sync when delta's sGirl revamp is ready.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2010, 05:16:59 AM »
http://www.abload.de/img/wmerror32or.jpg

whant to play a bit after installing the update... get this error...

The application failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

ask: What application? ^ ^

why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2010, 05:20:36 AM »
Looks like Dagoth's updated to VS2010 - so people will need the 2010 runtime dlls

Try this:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84

[edit]

It says "application" because if WM had a proper installer, then the runtime would be bundled into the package and get installed with the program. In that case, re-running the installer would probably fix the error. But since we don't have an installer, so that's a bit of a red herring....
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 05:23:28 AM by DocClox »

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2010, 07:10:44 AM »
Yeah, sorry about that. I meant to mention that but I forgot. Doc's link should take care of it.