31 (36.9%)
Why would we do that your mod sucks
1 (1.2%)
No
3 (3.6%)
No Opinion about that
6 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: WM V 1.30.5_Beta r635 (Semi-Working les, group, threesome)  (Read 48851 times)

Offline Cloud_firaga

@ DeadlyAlias
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2012, 06:38:27 AM »
most of the game dev's have moved on to different/better projects and new people have picked up the idea from where it left off I know that there are some issues with what I threw together and I just currently don't have the drive to perfect it. however I'm glad that you like what I put together.

so in short the reason why nothing has been stickied is that the 1.30.5_beta/r365 is a completely unofficial load/patch/rendition of the game and the dev's haven't gotten to look at it in code because they aren't here mostly. I think DocClox and Dagoth are the only ones that actually are on the site much anymore (but what do I know I've been away for almost a year)

Edit: Maybe I need more votes on my poll ;) everyone vote, VOTE NOW!! Do IT. :P
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 06:05:37 AM by Cloud_firaga »

Offline aarrgghhlnln

Re: WM V 1.30.5_Beta r635 (Semi-Working les, group, threesome)
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2012, 12:30:41 AM »
please explain to me step by step because im a bit of an confused how to get rid of grey boxes and incorrect text placement tried installing over original whore master then original over this but then i lose bg pic....

Offline Cloud_firaga

Re: WM V 1.30.5_Beta r635 (Semi-Working les, group, threesome)
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2012, 06:04:14 AM »
>_< someone should have read the WHOLE first post

those grey boxes are permanently there I designed my mod to only work in 1024x768 and 1280x800

however if you replace the xml files in the Main\Resources\Interface with the original files you can make it go back to being the original bland big grey area. In particular the building_setup_screen.xml it should revert/stay as the big bland grey huge box.

the smaller boxes were an experiment to see if I could get other pictures to load at certain pages and to see if I could make multiple grey boxes with the code. (turns out I couldn't just switch around and add values to make more boxes  :( )

if you just want to make the building management screen default replace the building_setup_sceen.xml

get the xml attachment I have on the first post that's the file you need.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:00:04 AM by Cloud_firaga »

Offline Cloud_firaga

Libations are in order
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2012, 11:04:20 AM »
as of right my compilation mod has been downloaded a total of 5115 times.

not that I really care I'm just sorta bored and wanted to post something.

Time for a screwdriver