Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 342622 times)

Offline Sorren

Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #1290 on: May 15, 2019, 04:11:24 PM »
Changing item colors in config.xml does nothing, changing other options such as fullscreen works but the item colors don't change. There is only one config.xml in the root folder alongside the exe.

EDIT: Figured it out, it's being overridden by the now default J_ skins, I'd suggest altering something so the config still overrides that.

This still happens. Further the default paths for the master config do not match with those in the release and haven't for a while. The J skins also have a lot of missing attributes, while the game may correct these via internal defaults this should be corrected as it slows game setup. Build used: Latest public link on the patreon.

EDIT: Further with changes like the sanity variable one default slave should be provided so that manual updates can be made until the editor is actually updated.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 04:18:39 PM by Sorren »

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #1291 on: May 16, 2019, 04:21:24 AM »
This is hopefully helpful, but when I did a fresh install of 6.04 then 6.04.01, I still got the crashes (including in the slave auction screen, which I hadn't tried loading prior to the fresh install). When I went back to 6.04.00, I went over  month without a single crash. (the only thing I moved to the new home was the girl files). So I'm going back to 4.00 for now

Offline yay855

« Reply #1292 on: May 20, 2019, 02:53:09 PM »
I recently updated to the latest version, and I've been having a lot of crashes- namely, whenever I try to enter the slave market and there are generic girls there (save for the default), it crashes to desktop. The gamelog doesn't even report an error.

Offline yay855

« Reply #1293 on: June 03, 2019, 02:44:50 PM »
I recently updated to the latest version, and I've been having a lot of crashes- namely, whenever I try to enter the slave market and there are generic girls there (save for the default), it crashes to desktop. The gamelog doesn't even report an error.

Okay, so now it's being even stranger. Sometimes it works, until some random thing crashes it- such as trying to give a Fuck Blossom to a girl. And then that starts a string of crashes that require me to reinstall the game again so that it'll STOP crashing.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #1294 on: June 03, 2019, 06:30:27 PM »
I ended up rolling back to the previous version.