devolution

Author Topic: Improving the centre  (Read 10276 times)

Offline crazy

Improving the centre
« on: September 19, 2014, 09:22:37 PM »
Seeing as how at this point we have a topic for almost every aspect of the game figure I might as well add one for improving buildings.  Place to suggest new jobs or other improvements for buildings is here.  Figure start with the centre as it is by far the worst building in the game.

Offline Grampagohan

Re: Improving the centre
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 12:07:16 AM »
U could make it so that u can gain slaves with drug addictions here with the use of the drugs u can buy. These girls would be addicts so to make it worth it they should have a higher skills in certain sex areas cause they had to work for their drugs. Also it could be an undercover brothel to get girls who are trying to go straight, instead u turn them into your whores

Offline 63648411

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 12:20:41 AM »
Ways to treat depression, raise happiness would be nice. I've really never found a good way to raise happiness from 0 other than spamming tons of items, and the centre seems to be the obvious place to do so.
Also, rehab seems to take 3 days no matter what, and it seems like having an A rank drug councilor should make the process go faster, while having an E rank or no one at all should make it go slower or flat out fail.
Other than that, maybe a way to remove certain negative mental traits like Twisted, Merciless, Pessimist, Yandere, etc.

On a slightly off topic note, do former drug addicts already have a built in relapse chance? Because it seems like they should be more likely to start their addiction again, or abuse some other substance.

Offline crazy

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 04:09:46 AM »
Other than that, maybe a way to remove certain negative mental traits like Twisted, Merciless, Pessimist, Yandere, etc.
Not a bad idea.  Could add something like rehab but call it therapy.  Where a girl can get those things fixed.
Also, rehab seems to take 3 days no matter what, and it seems like having an A rank drug councilor should make the process go faster, while having an E rank or no one at all should make it go slower or flat out fail.
Good point.  All that the rank effects right now is her pay.
Ways to treat depression, raise happiness would be nice. I've really never found a good way to raise happiness from 0 other than spamming tons of items, and the centre seems to be the obvious place to do so.
Usually if a girl is depressed it is because of something like she is an addict or a Pessimist or so that is how it seems to me.  If you work a girl day and night she will lose happiness but the cure for that is easy just give her some free time

U could make it so that u can gain slaves with drug addictions here with the use of the drugs u can buy. These girls would be addicts so to make it worth it they should have a higher skills in certain sex areas cause they had to work for their drugs. Also it could be an undercover brothel to get girls who are trying to go straight, instead u turn them into your whores
Always wanted to expand the drug game to allow you to make and sell drugs.  At that point I wanted to do just this thing.  A girl can't pay you for her drugs so she comes to work for you instead.  But might could added a meetscript type thing for this and have...  or something have to think on it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:12:04 AM by crazy »

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 05:55:00 PM »
 Propositions for the Center upgrade:

Orphanage – new source of future employees.
Asylum for those in need – taking care of runaways, single moms, abused girls, hookers working on her own, poor people looking for work. (maybe hook this up to the shelter idea)
Shelter – place where the homeless can get some sleep at night (sometimes the girl working in the shelter could recruit a girl for the player, not very often).

Some other propositions to consider:

Drug dealing – drug distribution. (maybe make the diler a new job in the general tab of brothel, could increase the income but also the authorities raid probability and the bribe amount would go up)
Man hunting – kidnapping people for ransom.
Nature Stand – place to sell the players farm products.

Also I would propose a new building, Hunter Hut (or something like that) where girls for exploring the catacombs, pillaging the town, kidnappers and assassins would station in not taking the slots in the brothel. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 05:59:30 PM by MrKlaus »

Offline TitanSon

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 07:40:19 PM »
 :o  ... Klaus i love your ideas i hope they will make it ingame

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 12:10:13 AM »
Public fuck pig: Have the girls provide  a charitable service using their bodies to anyone willing to use them without charge, even for those who could not normaly afford a brothel (i.e. homeless, outcasts and junkies). There is a high chance  of girl being "group fucked" and receiving bad traits such as malformed, mind fucked or STD. Essentially if you keep a girl too long at this she may be ruined in both looks and body, unless she possesses a construct or demon trait.

Having girls performing this act  raises your town reputation.

Note - such institutions existed in ancient Babylon and among the Phoenicians devoted to the sacred goddess Astarte. Romans too were keen on setting up freebie brothels for soldiers or travelers on the side of the road, usually filled with slave women taken from punished households or subjugated peoples, although the purpose of such establishments was somewhat more secular than their Semitic predecessors.

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 03:30:30 AM »
Please also add a shrink to remove the mental problems (MF/Broken Will/Meek/Dependent)....they can be anoying and hard to remove if you have a "rescue" brothel. (I sometimes like a chalange) ;)

Offline crazy

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 05:42:49 AM »
Okay going added 3 types of therapy I think.  Anger management, Lite therapy, and extreme therapy.

Anger management will remove aggressive,  Tsundere, and Yandere
Lite therapy will be for smaller things like nervous, dependent and pessimist
Extreme therapy will be for big disorders like Broken will and Mind fucked.

Let me know other traits that fit into these so I can added them to the right therapy type.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 11:28:15 AM »
When I was adding the new traits I thought about how to integrate the new breast sizes into boob job and breast reduction surgeries.
If when assigning a girl to have surgery, therapy or another job with multiple options, you get a choice box with the options available to choose from.

So if you send a girl to therapy, you will get a choice of what to have her work on.
Code: [Select]
What would you like to have her work out in therapy?
Basic therapy (+Mental)
Group therapy (+Social)
Physical therapy (+Physical)

Aggressive (40%)
Tsundere (30%)
Yandere (30%)
Nervous (25%)
Dependent (20%)
Pessimist (20%)
Broken Will  (10%)
Mind Fucked (10%)

Only traits she has will be listed and if she has none then just the common therapy types will be listed.
For trait therapy, the chance of success is rolled each turn and if she gets over that trait, she goes to the waiting room.
The exact trait success chance will be determined by many variables but will always be between 5% and 50%.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline crazy

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2014, 08:44:18 PM »
Asylum for those in need – taking care of runaways, single moms, abused girls, hookers working on her own, poor people looking for work. (maybe hook this up to the shelter idea)
Yeah this would work with the shelter.
Shelter – place where the homeless can get some sleep at night (sometimes the girl working in the shelter could recruit a girl for the player, not very often).
I like it and will be looking into adding something like this as a job.
Drug dealing – drug distribution. (maybe make the diler a new job in the general tab of brothel, could increase the income but also the authorities raid probability and the bribe amount would go up)
Like I said in the post right above this one.  I like the idea of doing more with drugs. 
Man hunting – kidnapping people for ransom.
Interesting idea.  Not for the centre but maybe arena
Nature Stand – place to sell the players farm products.
I think there is a plan for something like this already can't remember for sure.
Also I would propose a new building, Hunter Hut (or something like that) where girls for exploring the catacombs, pillaging the town, kidnappers and assassins would station in not taking the slots in the brothel.
Hate to do another new building until the farm is in better shape.. Maybe could add this on to the arena.  All but the catacombs and Im pretty sure its suppose to be linked to ur dungeon or something like that.  Can't remember now what it was.

Maybe do like a guild hall add on to the arena where you can send adventures out to quest.  assassins could go out to kill people, then the whole pillaging the town and kidnapping people thing.  Arena could use more jobs anyway.

That said maybe I should start a new building topic.  Where people could tell me what they would like to see as new buildings and give rundowns of the jobs it could have and any new ways to acquire girls and such it would have.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2014, 09:44:14 PM »
I like it and will be looking into adding something like this as a job.
The recruiter from the house can be moved to the Centre.
This would actually be a better place for it.

Offline crazy

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2014, 05:00:18 AM »
The recruiter from the house can be moved to the Centre.
This would actually be a better place for it.
Meant to comment on this.  I like it been in the house as you start with the house and can set girls to doing it right away.  That and its based off love for the the PC.  Always thought of it as sending one of your harem out to find others to join it.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2014, 12:09:07 PM »
I am currently working on the arena and I found a major flaw, the girls can refuse to fight beasts or other girls without negative effects.

These need to be rewritten so if a girl refuses, there is a chance she will run away and if she can't, she is forced to fight or die.