devolution

Author Topic: where do I actually install girl packs??? PYTFALL  (Read 76 times)

Offline nao57

where do I actually install girl packs??? PYTFALL
« on: March 25, 2020, 03:08:42 PM »
So...this game is really cool. I've been playing it a few days. I like it.

But the thing that really pisses me off is that there's no actual guide for telling you WHERE and WHAT to do for installing girl packs. The wiki is written from the point of view of expecting every player to be a programmer that automatically knows this stuff, and basically is trying to tell you what to do assuming you already know.

That's really kind of worthless for people who don't know.

It mentions these jsoc files but not WHICH folder to put them in.

I'm assuming you put the picture files and name of the girl file in the content - characters file? And the default .72 game includes a Naruto folder that has them set with the naruto folder and jsoc in the same one.

But when I went to do that with real girl files, they don't show up in game? I have managed to have it put a random girl up in the park and on the beach with a blank screen with no pics...so it did something but not what I intended.

Am I not putting them in the right spot? Or are there other steps also that need to be done besides just putting them in the content, character folders? What do I put in the rchar folder, anything?

It would be helpful if someone can coach me through the steps one by one. But not only me, I think lots of people don't actually know where you put these. And there's no install guide for anything.

And maybe there can a step by step for mods?

Anyway thanks ahead of time.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:16:32 PM by nao57 »