Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 628799 times)

Offline Myiai

Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #885 on: June 29, 2015, 04:01:35 AM »
Bug in dungeon with version .06.02.06

actually I've got 2 girls in the dungeon. But when I open the dungeon there is the button to sent them into the dungeon. When doing this the girl is duplicated.
When I'm clicking on the button "interact with" the same script is running as in the brothel.
it seems that this is linked to "my" bug a bit above. when you enter girl details game forgets that girl is in dungeon - as replied to because of a missing job code for dungeon and runaways-
 and, thats why you can send him into dungeon, interact whit them like if they where in brothel, and that is what ruins the cycling i mentioned above.
You still can torture them and interact whit then normally if you dont enter girl details, and if released they properly disappear from dungeon. But if they runaway
duplications comes in again.
That combat gear auto equip/unequip stuff...... hmm i have a few girls with combat equipment , and i have a few of those  girls work in the brothels jobs day and security at night, never got any problem
whit nonequipped combat gear, it seems that auto thingy works fine till its about of jobs, but since the training isnt a job....

Offline GonDra

« Reply #886 on: June 29, 2015, 05:49:09 AM »
Then as the game was modded, for "some reason" (probably realism >.>) the autoequip/unequip was made the default, and the config.xml var still doesn't do anything.
It is active to reduce micromanagement - no one wants to look through all girls whoring to make sure that they do not run around with plate armor and a two hander.
Scripts doing something like what you are trying to do are very new and as such there is no command to prepare for combat.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #887 on: June 29, 2015, 08:43:23 AM »
There's a small issue in the Peep Show job. The masturbation event just displays a masturbation image, no changes to gold, stats, etc.

EDIT - Found it, I can fix it and send the file to save some work if that's fine.
Post your fix and I will go over it.

Bug in dungeon with version .06.02.06
actually I've got 2 girls in the dungeon. But when I open the dungeon there is the button to sent them into the dungeon. When doing this the girl is duplicated.
When I'm clicking on the button "interact with" the same script is running as in the brothel.
This is probably caused by the missing dungeon/runaway job quick code from the savegame.
Load your game, save it and reload it.
The Dungeon job is saved for everyone in the dungeon when you save, so it fixes itself.
Runaways should also fix themselves but I have not tested it.

If i understand correctly, in the original game the player had full control over equipping "combat gear" or not for a girl, and there was a setting in config.xml, to auto-equip and unequip gear - which may or may not have worked at all.
Then as the game was modded, for "some reason" (probably realism >.>) the autoequip/unequip was made the default, and the config.xml var still doesn't do anything.
Is that correct?
>.> Fine, but if the game forces control over combat gear equip/unequip, and the player has no proper control over this, then this "automation" has to actually work - right now, it does not work for combat training lessons via the interaction menu. Those lessons still expect the player to manually equip combat gear. The result is that the player has to fight against automation: Whenever one assigns a girl to a job where gear would be "unproper", the game automatically unequips - but if one then sends a girl to a combat lesson, one wastes 500 coins if one forgets to manually reequip the stuff.
That is in the config.xml in 2 places:
<Initial AutoCombatEquip="true"> This is the one you want to change
<Items AutoCombatEquip="true"> This was the original location left in for .05 and older versions
It should work if the Initial is set.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:44:54 AM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #888 on: June 29, 2015, 11:19:15 AM »
Post your fix and I will go over it.
Done. It was pretty much the same event as another one in the XXX Entertainer job so I just copied from there.

It seems crazy couldn't update the jobs the last time so I've added those changes too. It was just adding Succubus and other new traits to previous nympho-only events, so hopefully it'll will be ok.

I still have around the changes for the other jobs, should I post them?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 09:14:16 AM by Hanzo »

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #889 on: June 29, 2015, 01:03:31 PM »
This is probably caused by the missing dungeon/runaway job quick code from the savegame.
Load your game, save it and reload it.
The Dungeon job is saved for everyone in the dungeon when you save, so it fixes itself.
Runaways should also fix themselves but I have not tested it.

Hi aevojoey, that doesnt solve the problem.

When I open the Main Dungeon-mask only two girls are listed ( and all these buttons working fine, brand as slave, etc.).
 But when I'm looking into the girls detail mask, there I'm able to give them jobs and by clicking on the next button, one girl after other from my first brothel are popping up. All these girls I can "send to dungeon". After that they are duplicated in the main dungeon mask.
Update: When I'm starting a new game , the dungeon works fine.
Update2: I released both girls from dungeon to the brothel and sent them back into dungeon afterwards. The mistake vanished. They are shown  in the detail dungon mask correctly.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 12:42:31 PM by HuiBui »

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #890 on: July 02, 2015, 05:36:37 PM »
Not a big deal, but for Group sex in GirlFucks calc_pregnancy is used instead of calc_group_pregnancy.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #891 on: July 02, 2015, 05:55:20 PM »
Done. It was pretty much the same event as another one in the XXX Entertainer job so I just copied from there.
It seems crazy couldn't update the jobs the last time so I've added those changes too. It was just adding Succubus and other new traits to previous nympho-only events, so hopefully it'll will be ok.
I still have around the changes for the other jobs, should I post them?
Got it in.
Post whatever you have and I will look at it.

Hi aevojoey, that doesnt solve the problem.
When I open the Main Dungeon-mask only two girls are listed ( and all these buttons working fine, brand as slave, etc.).
 But when I'm looking into the girls detail mask, there I'm able to give them jobs and by clicking on the next button, one girl after other from my first brothel are popping up. All these girls I can "send to dungeon". After that they are duplicated in the main dungeon mask.
Update: When I'm starting a new game , the dungeon works fine.
Update2: I released both girls from dungeon to the brothel and sent them back into dungeon afterwards. The mistake vanished. They are shown  in the detail dungon mask correctly.
It is probably the missing dungeon job quick code that was the problem.
It gets set when you send someone to the dungeon so that should be the end of it.
If you still have the problem, let me know and post your save game.

Not a big deal, but for Group sex in GirlFucks calc_pregnancy is used instead of calc_group_pregnancy.
Got it fixed and fixed a couple of other things dealing with that.
BDSM will not check for pregnancy if the customer is a woman.
I also fixed a few other places where female customers could possibly get the girl pregnant.

FilmBondage uses a random customer for the extra who could possibly be female.
If so, there is a bonus to film quality depending on the girl's sexual orientation: +40 for lesbian, 0 for straight and +20 for none or bisexual.
Similarly for male extras, -10 for lesbian, +10 for straight and no change for others.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:00:35 PM by aevojoey »

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #892 on: July 02, 2015, 06:38:18 PM »
Post whatever you have and I will look at it.

Ok. The changes are similar to the ones in Peep Show, except for the Sleazy Waitress job where I added an event where an alcoholic girl gets drunk and ends up being abused by a bunch of customers. I tried (not sure if it'll work) to add a danger warning (maybe it's a bit too much?). If it's ok it can be added to the other waitress or barmaid jobs.

Got it fixed and fixed a couple of other things dealing with that.
BDSM will not check for pregnancy if the customer is a woman.
I also fixed a few other places where female customers could possibly get the girl pregnant.

Hehe, I added a bunch of pregnancy and virgin checks for sex events where GirlFucks isn't used.

Edit - It's intended to not get a warning when a girl loses her virginity?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:47:58 PM by Hanzo »

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #893 on: July 02, 2015, 09:42:56 PM »
Ok. The changes are similar to the ones in Peep Show, except for the Sleazy Waitress job where I added an event where an alcoholic girl gets drunk and ends up being abused by a bunch of customers. I tried (not sure if it'll work) to add a danger warning (maybe it's a bit too much?). If it's ok it can be added to the other waitress or barmaid jobs.
Hehe, I added a bunch of pregnancy and virgin checks for sex events where GirlFucks isn't used.
I got in the rest of the changes.
There was a problem with && || sets.
If you are making a check that has both, you need to be careful with how you encase them.
Without () the code will check things differently than with them.

Edit - It's intended to not get a warning when a girl loses her virginity?
Generally the virginity change is shown in the text of the event and not its own event or popup.

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #894 on: July 03, 2015, 07:02:37 AM »
There was a problem with && || sets.
If you are making a check that has both, you need to be careful with how you encase them.
Without () the code will check things differently than with them.

I know. Things got a bit too hectic in the sleazy waitress job (I guess that was the one with the problem?) so I may have missed one or more parenthesis or placed them wrongly. Next time things get complicated I'll separate them in multiple lines to see them better.

If I have more updates should I keep posting them here or in another thread? This is for bug reports, after all.

Generally the virginity change is shown in the text of the event and not its own event or popup.
Ok.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #895 on: July 03, 2015, 07:11:26 AM »
If I have more updates should I keep posting them here or in another thread? This is for bug reports, after all.
Use Possible Add-Ons to the Game

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
« Reply #896 on: July 03, 2015, 12:36:14 PM »
I've had an issue for a few weeks in game now....my current mission is to kidnap 2 girls from the street.....my gangs aren't kidnaping anyone....they just talk them into working for me.....might I suggest a toggle button....nice/not nice gangs.....so instead of talking, they just bring the nets out?

Offline Evangelion 01

« Reply #897 on: July 03, 2015, 01:03:53 PM »
Lately I noticed that the house call of a girl with the "Undead" & "Zombie" trait is changed from 60% to 100% as soon as I hit the Next Week button.
She also has a accommodation esteam of the lowest Level...So far this only happens for Slave Girls but that girl Never was a Slave to begin with.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #898 on: July 03, 2015, 07:22:09 PM »
I've had an issue for a few weeks in game now....my current mission is to kidnap 2 girls from the street.....my gangs aren't kidnaping anyone....they just talk them into working for me.....might I suggest a toggle button....nice/not nice gangs.....so instead of talking, they just bring the nets out?
I have added a kidnap objective count to charisma kidnaps.
To compensate for it being easier, I made it have a chance to reduce the reward to only gold.

Lately I noticed that the house call of a girl with the "Undead" & "Zombie" trait is changed from 60% to 100% as soon as I hit the Next Week button.
I found and fixed this problem.

She also has a accommodation esteam of the lowest Level...So far this only happens for Slave Girls but that girl Never was a Slave to begin with.
I'm not sure what you mean by this, can you explain or attach your savegame so I can see it?

Offline Evangelion 01

« Reply #899 on: July 05, 2015, 07:53:25 AM »
You know there are two marks on the  accommodation scroller.
The grey one that seems to indicate the kind of  accommodation the girls expects and the blue one that the player can change as feel fit.
What I meant is that her grey marker is at the utmost left while most girls without slave or mental statusses tend to have values around the avarage.
So far I only saw Slaves and or Broken mind Girls have such low values
In addition to the 100% Housekeep I thought the traits equalized with slavery status...thats why I mentioned this