Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821805 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #6120 on: October 27, 2015, 04:16:20 PM »
Many traits have unique fields, like "elemental": true, which help to sort them out and control traits logic. You can come up with some new field, like "slavetraining": true, and in the future we just won't show such traits in gui.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #6121 on: October 27, 2015, 04:26:18 PM »
Ahh 0.45 does not have that option.. but ill try to see what i can do.. and if unsuccessful ill wait Xela response.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #6122 on: October 27, 2015, 05:09:10 PM »
Arf looks like the traits from equipment does not work in 0.45..
unless good traits are hidden and thus does not work on my trait check.

Edit: yeah my mistake.. needed to be <addtrait name =

now it works for item that gives traits and add the equipment xp on my calcul for xp gain..

i even made item sets.. 1/2 or 2/2 give 2xp but if you get 1/2 and 2/2 you get 4xp bonus on equip for that training.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 05:29:18 PM by lamoli »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #6123 on: October 27, 2015, 06:00:43 PM »
Sorry, I am still very busy so only now had the time to read all the posts.

@lamoli
I hate JoNT/SM systems for PyTFall and in general. Anything where a character gradually builds up obedience is prolly not a very good idea. We've discussed this a couple of times already since your thread and decided not to go with it. Also ST module is not planned with the next release.

You also cannot use original stats/skills/traits from JoNT in PyTFall, our own system is complex as hell and cannot be converted to it/from it.

You can code something like an offshoot game or something like that but PyTFalls ST will be a lot different, there will be no "obedience" training in ST/JoNT sense, a simple phase of talking to a char/trying to break if talking fails by imprisonment, deprivation and/or threats will take place. If that succeeds, char can be trained similar to how schools work with options to provide personal training. Options of jobs/sex/kinky stuff will be unlocked, usually in bulk on conversing/punishment. There will most definitely not be a system where you unlock chars actions little by little.

===
Code: [Select]
[i for i in char.eqslots.values() if i]
will return a list of all item objects equipped at any time.

Code: [Select]
if item in char.eqslots.values()
will check if item is presently equipped. This will also expect an object, not a string with item id.

Like I said to much complication on start of game...not fun to play at all for me but game got potential in future

A lot of people liked the complexity, we'll add difficulties and more coherent starts at some point.

Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #6124 on: October 27, 2015, 06:06:54 PM »
Alright but since most of the code is done can i make it a mod for 0.45 alpha ?

Ill make a warning screen ( this will not reflect the Pytfall ST system ) its just a user mod :p

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6125 on: October 27, 2015, 06:08:07 PM »
Alright but since most of the code is done can i make it a mod for 0.45 alpha ?

Sure thing!
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #6126 on: October 27, 2015, 06:10:46 PM »
ATM i dont have a lot of time and since nothing moved on ST i made this.. that way it will make me want to invest some time on rendered pack.. and i can tell you now i want every action to have 1 or more renders for both chars or rchars..

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6127 on: October 27, 2015, 06:15:51 PM »
Oki

I need to try and find some time to wrap up new jobs code as well. That should finalize new traits/skills/jobs/businesses system for the Beta and clarify how to proceed with wrapping up rest of the code.
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #6128 on: October 27, 2015, 11:03:28 PM »
OK.. you can test it now..

https://mon-partage.fr/f/8O7mTi7G/

Copy paste it on a clean 0.45 alpha

Its in Dev mode so you get the basic One Piece girls right away.. ( i cleaned 1 no bg for each )

On girl list if you click location it will change to dungeon then enter or from girl profile i added a dungeon button..

Rules screen if made and values are registered but i need to work on next day code to make those rules work..

On training you can use BJ Sex Anal.. other wont have a screen yet.. i just wanted to test xp/item bonus/trais and so on so not finished yet..

If you want more AP mass click on athletics ( it will rank us with endurance who adds AP ) and the AP will match endurance next day if your out of AP..

If you click Pet training pet rank will increase while pride decrease.. ( again just some logic tests )

Tomorrow i will make mood,cleanness drop and rise as they should but atm its fixed on a lower lvl ( logic test again )

Mistress boots and leather lingerie will give +2 xp on sex skills train and if you wear both its +4 xp ( oops forgot to add modded files in packadge for that. but works on my mod )

And dont freak out about the code iv let it that way for now but will clean it up once everything works..

I did not remove hero/chr skill/xp increase in the label interaction.. maybe i could leave it like that to get some benefits in the main game..

( i need to think witch value from current game will affect the ones i use to make char with correct values on my 0-5 system.. any suggestions ? )
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 03:50:59 AM by lamoli »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #6129 on: October 28, 2015, 04:52:01 AM »
I hate JoNT/SM systems for PyTFall and in general. Anything where a character gradually builds up obedience is prolly not a very good idea. We've discussed this a couple of times already since your thread and decided not to go with it.
I'm not sure yet how to build an interesting, original (taking JoNT system is obviously not original) and not oversimplified ST system. I have some ideas about training options, but not about system logic  :)

You also cannot use original stats/skills/traits from JoNT in PyTFall, our own system is complex as hell and cannot be converted to it/from it.
On the other hand, slaves inside ST definitely can use minor stats like hunger or cleanliness which just disappear when you free them, since they can take care of themselves outside of ST.

ATM i dont have a lot of time and since nothing moved on ST i made this.. that way it will make me want to invest some time on rendered pack..
No matter the system, the more ideas, ie content we have for training/rules/punishments/etc, the better, since we can adapt them to any system. You found a really cool background too btw.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #6130 on: October 28, 2015, 05:18:58 AM »
My ultimate goal would be to make a Pytfall JoNT AA2 Love Girl combo in UE4.. all i need is logic and ST concepts as i can make the rest...
But first step ( and less time consuming will be making packs out of 3D rendered girls and 3D rendered BG i could use in UE4 while a develop a ST user mod system and get content for my mod or Pytfall in general)

Offline lamoli

« Reply #6131 on: October 28, 2015, 05:34:59 AM »

I never planned to do so as everything in That ST mod stays there.. well on current mod i did let the skill/xp gain the original label interaction.. what im after is the opposit.. find some relation between girl values from Pytfall and convert to the 0-5 system so when your in that dungeon you will see the right attribute/skills/traits and so on..

You can code something like an offshoot game or something like that but PyTFalls ST will be a lot different, there will be no "obedience" training in ST/JoNT sense, a simple phase of talking to a char/trying to break if talking fails by imprisonment, deprivation and/or threats will take place. If that succeeds, char can be trained similar to how schools work with options to provide personal training. Options of jobs/sex/kinky stuff will be unlocked, usually in bulk on conversing/punishment. There will most definitely not be a system where you unlock chars actions little by little.

In this system unlike SM where your progress is.. ( linear ?? ) but like JoNT you dont have to unlock little by little.. you can force em to do it now but you will get penalty.. like fear/against increase.. or endurance/moral drop unless they got masochist trait or other relater stuff like those.. that will reduce penalty
And true there is obedience.. but is impaired by a lo of stuff so you will have to manage those thing.. even a max obedience she could refuse you if you did not manage the other things as well.. and obedience can drop too..
She could end completly in a broken state at some point.. but unlike JoNT i wont butcher/kill her.. ill just add some potion that you will need to make with alchemy to reset her to her original stats or just remove the broken state..
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 05:42:23 AM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #6132 on: October 28, 2015, 05:45:06 AM »
Dark.. maybe you got a link to a website where i could find what each unique girl traits or basic stats/skills are?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #6133 on: October 28, 2015, 06:05:21 AM »
Xela does the stats in Pytfall individually increase by a fixed amount each lvl or not ?

if so it will be easy to convert from Pytfall to my mod.. like lvl1 Boa:
17/60 charisma.. 2/5 Beauty
60/60 character.. could give 5/5 temper and 5/5 nature and 5/5 pride but her traits/arch type could reduce some of those numbers..
16/40 constitution.. 2/5 endurance..
6/60 intel.. 1/5 intel..
2/35 refinement.. 1/5 sensitivity..
dispo amount / something to give base obedience..

and so on..

i would just have to find a formula that compare the current skill with max skill and round them up or down for a 0-5 basis.. and that would work at and character lvl..
and it will only work 1 way.. Pytfall (unique/random)girls -> ST module.. every time they enter the dungeon.. that way the girl you send in will be the girl you worked on in Pytfall and not some predefined ( crap ) lol

I dont know if you had plans to sell slaves you trained to npcs or even slave markets but this could be 1 result of my ST mod.. and earn $$ in real game
Second ( on my mod ) would be to make her gain traits for the main Ptyfall after she met the requirement in ST module
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:39:20 AM by lamoli »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #6134 on: October 28, 2015, 08:14:21 AM »
And true there is obedience.. but is impaired by a lo of stuff so you will have to manage those thing.. even a max obedience she could refuse you if you did not manage the other things as well.. and obedience can drop too..
Again, we can assume that once the slave was trained and removed from ST module, she was trained properly and will not refuse any reasonable request (not any request at all, that would require mind control or something). Thus once training is successfully finished, we assume that her obedience is max and always will be max, and simply remove it from her stats.

But inside ST module nothing prevents us from adding obedience stat, and make one of ST goals to raise it.

Dark.. maybe you got a link to a website where i could find what each unique girl traits or basic stats/skills are?
We have this old thread that has some info, but it's quite outdated.

We have now charisma, constitution, character, intelligence, luck, agility, attack, defense, magic, health, vitality, mp as stats.

These are our skills:
SKILLS = set(["vaginal", "anal", "oral", "sex", "strip", "service", "refinement", "group", "bdsm", "dancing",
                               "bartending", "cleaning", "waiting", "management", "exploration", "teaching"])

For traits you need json files from db folder starting with "traits_". I can upload them somewhere if you have troubles with obtaining them from the repo.

does the stats in Pytfall individually increase by a fixed amount each lvl or not ?
I'm afraid it's a very complex matter. We changed traits logic in the dev version. Now you can write there something like "mod_stats": {"charisma": [1, 4]}, and the girl will have +1 to charisma every 4 levels. Thus depending on traits characters may or may not have bonuses per level.

At the same time by fixed amount we raise max levels of stats. +2 to max and +5 to absolute max per level. Absolute max is the max that cannot be exceeded no matter what. Normal max can be increased via items and training, until it will hit absolute max.

The system is complex, that's why it's so difficult to convert stats.