devolution

Author Topic: EM:Evolved-(Closed)  (Read 4695 times)

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
EM:Evolved-(Closed)
« on: January 05, 2015, 12:39:05 AM »
Hello, Mute here
This thread is for you to give some of your ideas about what you would like to see as far as a full family system
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:50:59 PM by MuteDay »
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline Romanul

Re: EM:Evolved-Family System Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 02:03:30 PM »
A set of choices/rules for how to treat your children:

1. If the mother was a slave then then have the children be free / slaves.
2. Have the children sold after birth: yes/ no/ only the boys
If the child is a girl then we already have a system in place but if its a boy and a slave you could have the option of putting him in a gang (it's difficult to say with the current gangs).

Do you plan to implement other types of family relatives (wifes etc)?

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 04:55:02 PM »
yes i plann on making a complete or as comeplete as i can think of family system
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline Naturalrice

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 05:18:25 PM »
I think if you're invested in a family system, perhaps it could be more of an "organization" system than a bloodline.

I don't think there's any thing special that could be added just because it's "family", but if the origins of the game is the same as the original game, it'd make more sense for a make-shift family of orphans/devoted girls

Regarding the "family" system, I think the whole thing should be an accessory, perhaps linked in with a possible morality/law gameplay.

Bloodline would be given a bonus to reputation/leverage so that :
if they get kidnapped/raped/killed by a rival, you'd take a heavy hit on reputation
They would give bonus gain to being whored out to local law and more rep loss on being whored out
They should start out with more than regular rebel/spirit because it'd make sense that they would be more opposed to listening to you (as children do)

The whole system should feel like a "trophy", not something you use regularly for income/source of slaves

Immersion-wise, it doesn't make sense for you to be limited by morality such as monogamy or incest, but it also doesn't make sense that it'd NEED to be so complete to keep track of multiple generations.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 10:50:58 AM »
Bloodline would be given a bonus to reputation/leverage so that :
if they get kidnapped/raped/killed by a rival, you'd take a heavy hit on reputation
They would give bonus gain to being whored out to local law and more rep loss on being whored out
They should start out with more than regular rebel/spirit because it'd make sense that they would be more opposed to listening to you (as children do)

Sounds good to me, although it will be some time before events are fully ready to impliment into the game