devolution

Author Topic: Plonkerz Real Girl Packs  (Read 6539 times)

Offline Plonker

Plonkerz Real Girl Packs
« on: August 22, 2018, 08:46:30 AM »
After only recently getting into WM and using some of CaptC's real girl packs I decided I wanted to have a crack at making some packs too for some of the lovely ladies I like.

Pack Link :- https://mega.nz/#F!jKp32QTC!NwyzclxHQ6hSjRNaNe4HMA

The packs listed in "Girl Packs" are your standard packs which can be extracted straight into your characters folder.

The "Updated .girlsx & .rgirlsx Files" are only for those that have already downloaded the packs previously and only need the .girlsx/rgirlsx file when the pack is updated. Please note all packs will be reuploaded after I edit them so the new .girlsx/rgirlsx files will already be in there. I will update this thread when I have added/edited more packs. Feel free to use/edit my packs as you wish if you want to make mega packs/mods/or add to your existing packs. Credit is nice but isn't required. Enjoy ;D 

Girl Packs (check the "Samples" folder for a nude & non-nude pic of the girls)
  • Alexa Nova *NEW* 03/02/2019
  • Allie James
  • Allyssa Hall
  • Amanda Lane (aka Amanda Aimes, Tracy Maura)
  • Arya Fae
  • Bree Daniels *Updated* 30/12/2018
  • Bryci
  • Dahlia Sky (aka Bailey Blue)
  • Elle Rose (aka Ella Rosa, Jeesie Jay)
  • Emma Leigh
  • Faith Nelson (aka InBedWithFaith, Sexy Faith, Busty Faith, FaithExposed) *NEW* 02/02/2019
  • Gia Paige
  • Gina Valentina
  • Jessica Robbin (aka Jessica Rabbit)
  • Karma RX
  • Krysta Kaos
  • Liz Vicious
  • Lucie Wilde (aka Busty Buffy)
  • Misha Cross
  • Nicole Graves (aka Coco, Naughty Coco)
  • Piper Fawn (aka Ariel/Ariel A/Gabriella)
  • Red Fox (aka Michelle H, Michelle Starr, Micca, Naomi, Marga E, and the other 20 million aliases she has.)
  • Susy Gala
  • Veronica Morre (aka Veronikca Morre, Marfa Piroshka) *NEW* 03/02/2019
  • Violet Monroe *NEW* 07/02/2019
Planned Packs (No particular order)
  • Allie Haze
  • Natasha Nice
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 12:08:22 PM by Plonker »

Offline Plonker

Re: Plonkerz Real Girl Packs & Add-Ons For CaptC's Packs
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 10:05:11 AM »
New Girl Packs :- Bree Daniels
New Add-On Pack :- Christe Stevens
Enjoy. As a side note I will edit the end of the OP with planned girls as I get to them so you have an idea what to expect soon

Offline spiker1984

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 09:30:06 PM »
After only recently getting into WM and using some of CaptC's real girl packs I decided I wanted to have a crack at making some packs too for some of the lovely ladies I like.

The packs listed in "Girl Packs" are your standard packs which can be extracted straight into your characters folder.
The packs listed in "Add-Ons" requires you to have CaptC's pack of the same name, just add the images of my folder into CaptC's folder. In rare circumstances it may ask if you want to overwrite files, instead make sure you copy but keep both files.

Great idea, and thanks so much for these. I hope CapC approves - the addons are a great idea.
:)

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 09:31:37 PM »
I am downloading. Is that approval enough?  (thumbs up!)

Offline Plonker

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 06:13:04 AM »

Great idea, and thanks so much for these. I hope CapC approves - the addons are a great idea.
 :)
You're very welcome.
I am downloading. Is that approval enough?  (thumbs up!)
Cheers CaptC and thanks for the huge collection of packs. Variety is the spice of life.

Offline Plonker

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 09:12:43 AM »
Updated all Girl Packs.

I have added descriptions to all of the girls and adjusted stats so they are more realistic-ish (i.e. no more god-like stats  :P ). Also fixed Bree's random girl cata tag (TY CaptC  ;D ).

Offline Plonker

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 02:53:58 PM »
New Girl Packs :- Misha Cross, Emma Leigh

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 06:32:54 AM by Plonker »

Offline Plonker

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 02:07:15 PM »
New Girl Pack :- Piper Fawn (aka Ariel/Ariel A/Gabriella)
A small question please if anyone knows, is it possible to make multiple rgirls.x files for the same girl? For example I have a Siren-based random girl for Piper Fawn but I would like to also have a seperate set of stats for a Human based stripper random girl too.

Offline spiker1984

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 01:14:35 AM »
New Girl Pack :- Piper Fawn (aka Ariel/Ariel A/Gabriella)
A small question please if anyone knows, is it possible to make multiple rgirls.x files for the same girl? For example I have a Siren-based random girl for Piper Fawn but I would like to also have a seperate set of stats for a Human based stripper random girl too.
Your stuff is great. I literally just started a folder for Piper Fawn's pics/clips last week but you beat me to it :)

Although I haven't done it myself, I can tell you that CaptC has multiple .rgirls files in a couple of his packs, and they play on my comp just fine. So yes, you can do it.

Offline Plonker

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 02:01:44 AM »
Your stuff is great. I literally just started a folder for Piper Fawn's pics/clips last week but you beat me to it :)
Yeah she took much longer to make than the rest due to the sheer amount of galleries she has, was bloody difficult choosing pictures that go well since I wanted ALL of them  :D . Hope you enjoy.

Although I haven't done it myself, I can tell you that CaptC has multiple .rgirls files in a couple of his packs, and they play on my comp just fine. So yes, you can do it.
Brillant, thanks.

Offline Plonker

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2018, 06:05:00 AM »
New Girl Pack :- Allie James.
Updated Piper Fawn :- Added another .rgirlsx file.

Offline jrok

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2018, 10:17:19 AM »
Thank you very much for Piper Fawn!  I am a huge fan of her, just 19 g's so far of her work in pics only.
The direct link to my Ladies gifted to you:  https://mega.nz/#F!fDxxDYoZ!JM1UmSrTPmIg3nHbVcogmw

Offline Plonker

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2018, 12:08:13 PM »
New Girl Pack :- Bryci
Gonna slow down on the packs, I want to test them more throughly to make sure they are well balanced. They should be for the most part but there's bound to be a few things I've overlooked. 8)

Offline Plonker

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2018, 03:05:06 PM »
So after playing through a new game I noticed a few things that I've missed, (mainly the fact I didn't take into account traits also give stats on top of the base stats, derp). I have gone through all of the packs and updated all of the .girlsx/.rgirlsx files to make them more balanced. Also fixed Piper Fawn Dancer to actually be a dancer and not just a copy of Piper Fawn Siren  ::) .
For those of you that have already downloaded the packs previously, I have taken the liberty of also uploading these files seperately in the folder "Updated .girlsx & .rgirlsx Files" so you don't have to download 200-600mbs all over again. Simply replace the old files with the new ones and you should be good to go.
I apoligize for this, first time making packs so there was bound to be some teething problems.

Also New Add-On Pack :- Britney Amber
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 04:27:20 PM by Plonker »

Offline Plonker

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2018, 08:06:11 AM »
OK I've updated all girl packs, I haven't added anything new but I got round to compressing the packs today so that the packs are smaller overall with minimal quality loss. While it doesn't bother me really how large the packs are I do realize not everyone has hard drive space/bandwidth to waste.