Author Topic: Plonkerz Real Girl Packs  (Read 11532 times)

Offline Solitude103

Re: Plonkerz Real Girl Packs
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2019, 11:22:00 AM »
I second Jada Fire if possible  :D

Offline Plonker

• Variety Is The Spice Of Life!
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2019, 06:11:34 AM »
you are great man thanks
a jada fire pack is possible ?
Not very likely, been busy IRL, I don't have too much free time for awhile and the new War of the Spark expansion for MTG is eating up what time I do have.
I do need to finish off Anna De Ville though, her pack is nearly done just needs tagging, hoping that will be done before friday.

New Girl Pack :- Anna De Ville

Updated Girl Pack(s) :- Bree Daniels (about 10+ new picks from her new set, I also noticed half of the pack hadn't been optimized properly so did that too, should save about 70MB)
Susy Gala (100+ new pics from her new sets, also more optimizations saves about 15MB (with the new pics included))
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:24:47 AM by Plonker »

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2019, 11:49:30 AM »
Jada has been on my list forever, but I will say, she is not a personal fave. She never seems to rise to the top of the list.

Susy Gala though... nice!

Offline Plonker

« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2019, 09:14:34 AM »
New Girl Pack :- Anna Bell Peaks, Charlotte Stokely, Mia Melano (aka Daniel Sea) Mini-Pack (Missing quite a few tags sadly, she hasn't done much content)

Also as a side note, as a general rule of the thumb, I won't take requests for certain girls, however I don't mind if people want to ask. I know I'm kind of contradicting myself here but if I already have that certain girls' galleries or can get them easily that are on my list I can bump them up in priority. Gonna list a few girls that as far as I know there aren't any girl packs for and that I have galleries for that I MAY make in the future (ones with Mini-pack don't have much content in general so will be fairly small and will probably have missing tags)

• Allie Haze
  • Amber Ivy (Mini-pack)
  • Amy Brooke
  • Ana Rose (Mini-pack)
  • Dani Jensen
  • Draven Star (Mini-pack)
  • Elena Koshka
  • Elsa Jean
  • Giselle Palmer
  • Gwen Stark (Mini-pack)
  • Harlow Harrison
  • Joseline Kelly
  • Joslyn James
  • Kat Dior (Mini-pack)
  • Leah Gotti
  • Lola Fae
  • Lucie Cline, Lucie Kline
  • Nadya Nabakova, Bunny Colby (Mini-pack)
  • Sheri Vi (Mini-pack)
  • Skylar Price (Mini-pack)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:17:57 AM by Plonker »

Offline Plonker

« Reply #79 on: Today at 04:14:07 AM »
Still in the process of compressing my collections so there's no planned packs yet. Updating some packs with new pics from new scenes while I'm compressing them.

Updated Girl Pack :- Bree Daniels (10+ pics from her new set), Misha Cross (50+ pics from her new sets)