Author Topic: Is WM alive or do I need to go elsewhere  (Read 234138 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline werewolf6

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Is WM alive or do I need to go elsewhere
« on: June 09, 2025, 07:37:40 PM »
I was wondering if WM or Modded WM is still updated or if there is a new project most have transferred to. The reason I ask is because I started using Ai to make art and thought they would make for great character packs but didn't know if this was the spot to return to or if another spot became more popular. I am willing to make the art if someone is willing to tag and make the girl id

Offline toradrow777

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 58
Re: Is WM alive or do I need to go elsewhere
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2025, 09:25:51 PM »
Sorry for the very late response, but while people are still playing it, all versions of the game are pretty much dead. Wish I could help.

Offline Haldane

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Re: Is WM alive or do I need to go elsewhere
« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:08:36 AM »
    I am not sure about Hentai High School (not a 'brothel' game), but I think it is ended. Whore Master and PyTFall are pretty dead now. the only decent brothel game that's current is Brothel King (five of six chapters complete). There are a few side games out there like Queen's Brothel and Raven Quest that still get updates and even they are wrapping up their stories.    As a comparison: 1) Whore Master spends a lot of time with the girls training each other through practice. You acquire more buildings in better parts of town and move the best girls up to make more money. I tended to make the early buildings pure training schools to find and advance the 'best' girls.2) PyTFall generally has the girls improve through on the job training, though you can pay for classes that speed the process quite a bit. Here you also acquire better buildings and move the better girls into them to improve profits. Having sex with the girls can also help MC level up.3) Brothel King lets you have one building at a time and all your girls move when you upgrade. All whores are slaves by law (which I disagree with), and a lot more time is spent on story development than the other games. I would rather spend more time on the business, especially since the training process takes quite a while. Having gone through the story at least six times I consider it very intrusive and far too long. MC takes a very active part in sex training each girl until they are good enough to handle random customers without mental breakdowns. I also dislike the ninja mini-games in chapter 2 since, at my age, coordination games you can't bypass stall all progress and sap any fun for many minutes or even hours. The oddest aspect of the game is that there are girls out in the map areas just like PyTFall, but if you convince one to work for you a story twist makes them a slave first, then they join. Talking to them therefore becomes a total waste of time since buying a slave is much simpler and economical.