devolution

Poll

What should I prioritize next? (a * after a choice means I am currently working on that)

Player Stuff
20 (8.5%)
Girl's interactions (with each other)
25 (10.7%)
Scripts (interactions with the player)
46 (19.7%)
New Stats, Skills and Traits
10 (4.3%)
Existing Stats
1 (0.4%)
Existing Skills
3 (1.3%)
Existing Traits
6 (2.6%)
Customers
5 (2.1%)
Gangs
12 (5.1%)
Rivals
8 (3.4%)
Buildings
7 (3%)
General Jobs
4 (1.7%)
Farm Jobs
9 (3.8%)
Matrons
9 (3.8%)
Items
2 (0.9%)
Remaking the interface
15 (6.4%)
New stuff
8 (3.4%)
Whore Master Editor
4 (1.7%)
No priority
3 (1.3%)
WM7
This poll will be reset when I start a new section or add more choices so check back often.
37 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.04.01  (Read 947845 times)

Offline seden

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.36
« Reply #810 on: October 14, 2016, 07:18:22 PM »
Yep, the current trend is quite nice :)

Offline asdoasdo

« Reply #811 on: October 15, 2016, 04:15:34 PM »
I noticed something weird about the "Farmer" trait, not sure if it's a bug or something else (I'm not super familiar with the code structure)... The trait is present in the cTraits.cpp file in the source code, but I can't find it in the CoreTraits.traitsx file in the Release. Hence I can't create an item which add this specific trait, or create a girl having it.

Re-checking it I noticed that it should be the same also for the "Hunter" trait, maybe for others.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 04:22:25 PM by asdoasdo »

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #812 on: October 15, 2016, 04:46:35 PM »
I noticed something weird about the "Farmer" trait, not sure if it's a bug or something else (I'm not super familiar with the code structure)... The trait is present in the cTraits.cpp file in the source code, but I can't find it in the CoreTraits.traitsx file in the Release. Hence I can't create an item which add this specific trait, or create a girl having it.
Re-checking it I noticed that it should be the same also for the "Hunter" trait, maybe for others.
Doh :'(   I have them in the svn version but I forgot to copy it over to the release version.
It will be there when I put out .37 sunday but I will attach it here also.
Farmer, Hunter, Dwarf, Tall, Short were missing.

Update:
I am almost done with updating the Free/Fire/Sell buttons but my sleeping pill just kicked in and I will have to finish it tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 12:33:53 AM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline aevojoey

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.37
« Reply #813 on: October 16, 2016, 06:58:21 PM »
.06.02.37 is up
Added the Free/Fire/Sell buttons and q,w,e,a,s,d,z,c hotkeys to all buildings.

If you have a custom interface you will have to add the Free/Fire/Sell to the building xmls for them to show up.

Offline aevojoey

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.37
« Reply #814 on: October 17, 2016, 06:48:20 PM »
I found the cause of most of the crashes in the game and of course it is my fault.
Replace blank.png in your ./Resources/Images with the one attached here.
The old one is 1x1 pixels the new one is 100x100 pixels.
The scaler did not seem to like resizing a 1x1 image.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 06:52:55 PM by aevojoey »

Offline aevojoey

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.38
« Reply #815 on: October 17, 2016, 10:33:17 PM »
.06.02.38 is up
Fixed a few bugs that were causing the game to crash.
See my previous post for info about the blank.png bug.

Offline seden

« Reply #816 on: October 27, 2016, 05:36:48 AM »
In the clinic, the Clinic Job rating is "physical Surgery" while in the "Jobs" menu it is labeled (or it is another job ? In which case where is the mentioned physical surgery ?) "Cosmetic Surgery".

Otherwise, they are still quite some items with iterations (more than one ref, with either space or punctuation added to it. Albeit less that earlier.

As to event for the child in the Slumbs organizing, Ive gone more than two year since the intro, nothing more since then (is that alright ? Quite a neat idea otherwise, altrough it should fire quite later, as to have at last a correctly established PC ?

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #817 on: October 27, 2016, 11:22:08 AM »
In the clinic, the Clinic Job rating is "physical Surgery" while in the "Jobs" menu it is labeled (or it is another job ? In which case where is the mentioned physical surgery ?) "Cosmetic Surgery".
I will take a look at this when I get home.

Otherwise, they are still quite some items with iterations (more than one ref, with either space or punctuation added to it. Albeit less that earlier.
If multiple items have the exact same name, when the game loads, they all get reclassified as the first item with that name.
I added the extra spaces and punctuation to several items to prevent this.

As to event for the child in the Slumbs organizing, Ive gone more than two year since the intro, nothing more since then (is that alright ? Quite a neat idea otherwise, altrough it should fire quite later, as to have at last a correctly established PC ?
The game will try to add new rivals for you if you loose some, attach your save game and I will see if there is a problem with that part of the code.

Offline seden

« Reply #818 on: October 27, 2016, 01:01:39 PM »
Loose some = rivals ?

As of yet, I guess the starting one are still around, as in this playtrough Im going on the quite slow track, I try to do even more micro management, then skill/task + individuals interests & perks, which would explain why it has not been seen yet.

Still, When Ill set my goons to conquest (most of them are over catacomb items search, as they are quite some artifact Id like to find/use (ruby socks for one).

This said, the combat boots are quite hard to come by, or is it that there is only a small number of options ? Same is for all the combat related items,

Offline seden

« Reply #819 on: October 29, 2016, 09:34:06 AM »
In the hospital, a setting tab as to auto assign the girls send there toward x level (say big boobs for example), as it seem (?) these are the one who have an effect as to stats (Which one then ?), as for now, it is quite an time consuming task to check each girl time and again.

I guess it could be quite basic, as to have the most valued regarding used stats, then some options as to boobs/ass etc.
(Say full health, lipo, face, arse etc to max value ?). This also could be mad as a special job (complete course) ? :p
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:48:42 AM by seden »

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #820 on: October 29, 2016, 12:37:13 PM »
This said, the combat boots are quite hard to come by, or is it that there is only a small number of options ? Same is for all the combat related items,
There are only 4 items that are classified as "Combat Shoes" in the base game:
"Bayonetta's Heels" rarity  "Catacomb15"
"Boots of the Lost" rarity  "Catacomb01"
"Nightleather Boots" rarity  "Shop25"
"Plate Boots" rarity "Shop25"

In the hospital, a setting tab as to auto assign the girls send there toward x level (say big boobs for example), as it seem (?) these are the one who have an effect as to stats (Which one then ?), as for now, it is quite an time consuming task to check each girl time and again.

I guess it could be quite basic, as to have the most valued regarding used stats, then some options as to boobs/ass etc.
(Say full health, lipo, face, arse etc to max value ?). This also could be mad as a special job (complete course) ? :p
Anything can be done, its just a matter of time available to add it.
What I do in the Clinic and Centre when I have a lot of girls that need things is sort them all by day job and select the ones on free time. Then I select a job for them to do and the ones who don't need it stay on free time. Sort again and repeat.

Offline Shadeyman7

« Reply #821 on: November 04, 2016, 08:36:36 AM »
I just updated to the new version and I'm having an issue where Arena Girls aren't spawning in the Arena.  Instead it's spawning normal girls.  Any ideas on what's causing it and how to fix it?  Is it just a bug with the new version?

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #822 on: November 04, 2016, 10:25:57 AM »
I just updated to the new version and I'm having an issue where Arena Girls aren't spawning in the Arena.  Instead it's spawning normal girls.  Any ideas on what's causing it and how to fix it?  Is it just a bug with the new version?
IIRC, crazy changed the way the Arena works.  I think he wanted it so that 'Arena' girls could only be gotten if you have your own girls beat them in a fight.

Offline seden

« Reply #823 on: November 08, 2016, 07:56:53 PM »
What I do in the Clinic and Centre when I have a lot of girls that need things is sort them all by day job and select the ones on free time. Then I select a job for them to do and the ones who don't need it stay on free time. Sort again and repeat.

Doing that from the individual (detailed) girls view, yes, it is not perfect but still a better way to get in with.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 08:01:03 PM by seden »

Offline precursor

« Reply #824 on: November 19, 2016, 06:38:23 AM »
Hi! The game has a lot of items are not used in the later part of the game. Is it possible to make a checkbox in the store menu for automatic sale of these items?